• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

I’m right now using Moto Razr Ultra 40. I’m using it for 1Y 2 months or so. I didn’t like flip phone and wanted to change it during sale. My purpose would be very less usage and sometimes my kid will play some games and he will see YT. During journeys I will use it as tethering device.

Saw Pixel 8a on Flipkart as sale price and just wanted to get views on this.
Kindly share your usage review of Moto Razr 40 ultra..

Me too looking for AC,
Mostly 1.5 ton with 3 stars, but without any smart features, and exactly these 3 brands.
Please share if you decide on something.
But am also planning to check offline and compare.
abhi list banaunga, I was looking for 5 star. Smart features not a priority

I had bought XM4 in 2022 for 16.5k during BBD
I loved the sound signature of those.
Unfortunately had to return those as they heats up my ears.
And my ears are super sensitive to ANC, after 10 min of anc use my head starts to spin not a good feeling. I use my all tws turning off anc, such a waste of tech 🙂

Have you tried xm5?

Kindly share your usage review of Moto Razr 40 ultra..
As I told in my earlier post, that's not my primary mobile. I just use it for basic use and I get battery for 2-3 days on my usage. Panda Animations are cool and flip features are useful too. Phone doesn't lag and UI also looks clean. The only thing is you don't get proper accessories. Overall a decent phone.

Me too looking for AC,
Mostly 1.5 ton with 3 stars, but without any smart features, and exactly these 3 brands.
Please share if you decide on something.
But am also planning to check offline and compare.
Check my recent experience with carrier:-
Also note I'm using midea (carrier is it's parent company) for last 6 years and it has been working flawlessly
DO NOT BUY CARRIER newer models at any cost!
I bought their 1.5 ton 3 star 2024 model around march this year, didn't use it much since the weather didn't really allow it, started using it around may last week and it was making a horrible air blower noise. Service center guys weren't able to figure the issue out, we tried replacing the parts still the issue wasn't resolved. In the end I had to get a Letter for denial of service from carrier, submitted it to Amazon and got it returned for a refund (returned it after having it for 4 months). The whole process took more than a month!

I'd say if your budget is anywhere around 35K, go for either Panasonic/LG/Daikin

I'd have suggested panasonic, but since you aren't looking for smart features, I'd say go for LG! it's build quality is far better than voltas or any other similar brand in that range

I loved the sound signature of those.
Unfortunately had to return those as they heats up my ears.
And my ears are super sensitive to ANC, after 10 min of anc use my head starts to spin not a good feeling. I use my all tws turning off anc, such a waste of tech 🙂

Have you tried xm5?
I've tried both, ANC is much better in xm5, sound quality is only slightly better.
Not worth the price difference imo hence im gonna stick with xm4 for now

If you are a believer in realme brand then it is easy pickings.. realme gt 6t is one the best phones in that segment.. don’t think anything else…

But for me Samsung m35 is primarily for :
1) an excellent battery back up.
2) very very good and bright and nice skin tone photos
3) a decent processor but in no way this is comparable to gt 6t processor or any good snap dragon processor.. but I still think it is much better than earlier exynos processors. If you are not gamer you won’t see any lag at least for a few years with some fine tuning settings , I did read quite a few reviews about this ..

4) Samsung built in call recording without any announcements and software support of 4 years..

These are only things I care about..

Don’t go for narzo series..
And moto phones are okay, but lacks in software support and battery also may not be that great
for Samsung m35 : how is the camera quality of front camera, i also heard that it is a bit bulky/heavy

pros that i have found interesting 6000mah battery and samsung call recorder

I’m looking for an entry level 5G phone for my mother. Need not be very feature rich…mostly will be used for YouTube & WhatsApp.
Basic requirements in order of priority:
1. Price upto 12k
2. Friendly UI (minimum bloatware)
3. Max Android updates (longevity)
4. Long battery life
5. Max 5G bands
6. Medium size form factor
7. 3.5mm jack
8. Any additional feature

While researching I came across Moto G34 & Samsung F15.
Need opinions/suggestions & and better alternative, if any…

I’m looking for an entry level 5G phone for my mother. Need not be very feature rich…mostly will be used for YouTube & WhatsApp.
1. Price upto 12k
4. Long battery life
5. Max 5G bands
7. 3.5mm jack

Check Moto G45. I think Moto has minimum bloatware so perfect suit for this category.

If you are a believer in realme brand then it is easy pickings.. realme gt 6t is one the best phones in that segment.. don’t think anything else…

But for me Samsung m35 is primarily for :
1) an excellent battery back up.
2) very very good and bright and nice skin tone photos
3) a decent processor but in no way this is comparable to gt 6t processor or any good snap dragon processor.. but I still think it is much better than earlier exynos processors. If you are not gamer you won’t see any lag at least for a few years with some fine tuning settings , I did read quite a few reviews about this ..

4) Samsung built in call recording without any announcements and software support of 4 years..

These are only things I care about..

Don’t go for narzo series..
And moto phones are okay, but lacks in software support and battery also may not be that great
Why not narzo series ?

1. Price upto 12k
4. Long battery life
5. Max 5G bands
7. 3.5mm jack

Check out Realme Narzo 70 currently it's 15-16k but in the sale it will drop to 13k.

If it doesn't you can look realme 12x and narzo 70x

1. Price upto 12k
4. Long battery life
5. Max 5G bands
7. 3.5mm jack

Samsung phones below 15k is not good at all .
Moto you will face lagging after few years

1. Price upto 12k
4. Long battery life
5. Max 5G bands
7. 3.5mm jack

I bought g54 5g for my mom, the speakers are very low in sound. Heats up while video calls and that causes battery drain. Display is not oled but still feels great and bright.

Back