• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

(prices should be low due to off-season i suppose?)
Nope, this is not neccessarily true. Generallt the prices are lowest during march. Also, if you pre-buy now , you loose on the warranty period (ofc you won't use it unless u buy a hot/cold one) and also the unit will be untested for any manufacturing defects plus will take up ur space too, and all this isn't worth it even if you save a few bucks.
My advice would be to buy things at the time when you require them, especially when it is electronics.
If you still opt for an ac, do make sure if you are getting the extended warranty (1+4) offers and free installation offers now or not, because during spring/summer season all brands nowadays provides these offers.

I’m right now using Moto Razr Ultra 40. I’m using it for 1Y 2 months or so. I didn’t like flip phone and wanted to change it during sale. My purpose would be very less usage and sometimes my kid will play some games and he will see YT. During journeys I will use it as tethering device.

Saw Pixel 8a on Flipkart as sale price and just wanted to get views on this.
overall the phone is decent, but i'd suggest go for oneplus in this range, better processor and customer service imo.

I am planning to buy an AC as well. Looking for carrier, bluestar, voltas
DO NOT BUY CARRIER newer models at any cost!
I bought their 1.5 ton 3 star 2024 model around march this year, didn't use it much since the weather didn't really allow it, started using it around may last week and it was making a horrible air blower noise. Service center guys weren't able to figure the issue out, we tried replacing the parts still the issue wasn't resolved. In the end I had to get a Letter for denial of service from carrier, submitted it to Amazon and got it returned for a refund (returned it after having it for 4 months). The whole process took more than a month!

I'd say if your budget is anywhere around 35K, go for either Panasonic/LG/Daikin

I am going to buy m35 5G from amzn.. made my choice..,. Mostly 8gb / 128 gb
I am confused between the Realme Narzo 70 Turbo, Moto Edge 50 Neo, and Samsung m35 under 20K.
Above 20K either Realme GT 6T or Poco X6 Pro.
I need performance & a decent camera setup. Battery minimum 5000 mah. This will be my primary device I use 2 Android devices. Budget max 24-25K.
Already using Realme X7 Max (Secondary device) and Redmi Note 8 Pro(as Primary) it is high time for me to upgrade as my Note 8 Pro is about to give up in the next few months.
You might wonder why I have been using Redmi Note 8 Pro till now as my primary device. I got it as a gift from someone special and was serving my purpose so far. Recently my power button got detached from the frame and facing a battery issue also.

Nope, this is not neccessarily true. Generallt the prices are lowest during march. Also, if you pre-buy now , you loose on the warranty period (ofc you won't use it unless u buy a hot/cold one) and also the unit will be untested for any manufacturing defects plus will take up ur space too, and all this isn't worth it even if you save a few bucks.
My advice would be to buy things at the time when you require them, especially when it is electronics.
If you still opt for an ac, do make sure if you are getting the extended warranty (1+4) offers and free installation offers now or not, because during spring/summer season all brands nowadays provides these offers.
Ah i see, I've been keeping an eye on the Panasonic model, lowest it went was around 33k, if i anyhow get it around 30k imma go for it with extended warranty.

I am confused between the Realme Narzo 70 Turbo, Moto Edge 50 Neo, and Samsung m35 under 20K.
I need performance & a decent camera setup. Battery minimum 5000 mah. This will be my primary device I use 2 Android devices. Budget max 24-25K.
Already using Realme X7 Max (Secondary device) and Redmi Note 8 Pro(as Primary) it is high time for me to upgrade as my Note 8 Pro is about to give up in the next few months.
You might wonder why I have been using Redmi Note 8 Pro till now as my primary device. I got it as a gift from someone special and was serving my purpose so far. Recently my power button got detached from the frame and facing a battery issue also.
Why don’t you consider Nothing Phone 2a or 2a Special edition?

If you are a believer in realme brand then it is easy pickings.. realme gt 6t is one the best phones in that segment.. don’t think anything else…

But for me Samsung m35 is primarily for :
1) an excellent battery back up.
2) very very good and bright and nice skin tone photos
3) a decent processor but in no way this is comparable to gt 6t processor or any good snap dragon processor.. but I still think it is much better than earlier exynos processors. If you are not gamer you won’t see any lag at least for a few years with some fine tuning settings , I did read quite a few reviews about this ..

4) Samsung built in call recording without any announcements and software support of 4 years..

These are only things I care about..

Don’t go for narzo series..
And moto phones are okay, but lacks in software support and battery also may not be that great

Go with the Daikin 2024 model. In my home we have 3 ACs all are Daikin ACs. Customer Service and AC performance is great. Using 2 ACs from 2021 recently got the 3rd one in March 2024.
I was looking forward to it, but I enquired about it's customer service in my area by a certified technician (he works for almost all the companies except daikin and got to knw the service wasn't good here :') )

I was looking forward to it, but I enquired about it's customer service in my area by a certified technician (he works for almost all the companies except daikin and got to knw the service wasn't good here :') )
I agree services may vary area-wise. Mostly in my case, Daikin arranges everything from service to installation and I just call the Daikin office they do everything. Especially I prefer Daikin because of the cooling technology they use it takes less than 10-12 minutes to cool the rooms.

I agree services vary area-wise. Mostly in my case, Daikin arranges everything from service to installation and I just call the Daikin office they do everything. Especially I prefer Daikin because of the cooling technology they use it takes less than 10-12 minutes to cool the rooms.
I am more inclined towards panasonic due to it's smart features, also it's reviews aren't that bad either, guess i gotta F**k around & find out :')

I am planning to buy an AC as well. Looking for carrier, bluestar, voltas
Me too looking for AC,
Mostly 1.5 ton with 3 stars, but without any smart features, and exactly these 3 brands.
Please share if you decide on something.
But am also planning to check offline and compare.

Back