• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

No, it's due to their incompetent 3rd party verification team. I can't get the card if my office is 2000km away and I am doing WFH, I can't get the card if I don't come to office at 9am in the morning.
you can get the card if you are doing work from home .

you can get the card if you are doing work from home .
That I know, I even got a call from someone from IDFC regarding this matter, I explained the situation and she told me that she would send me an email to my professional email account. Post the verification I will get the card. After the call I am yet to get that email ☠️. No point now. Don’t want to repeat the same mistake thrice. Chutiya bank hai bhai, dono baar mera bakchod reason se kata hai. Cibil 10 points niche ja chuka hai.

That I know, I even got a call from someone from IDFC regarding this matter, I explained the situation and she told me that she would send me an email to my professional email account. Post the verification I will get the card. After the call I am yet to get that email ☠️. No point now. Don’t want to repeat the same mistake thrice. Chutiya bank hai bhai, dono baar mera bakchod reason se kata hai. Cibil 10 points niche ja chuka hai.
YOU did not called back to that number ?

I did many times, she didn’t pick up.
Their staffs in GGN are full of shit. They only listen to their agents. I talked to someone at my home branch, they even acknowledged this concern of mine. They even escalated these problems to the head office months ago but mo action yet. It’s not only me, a lot of new applicants face this issue.

your last application is rejected then ? or still open ?
The head CC team closed my application deliberately and asked to reapply at the cost of CIBIL. A senior executive member from CS team tried her best to reopen my application but failed.

Tried a whole of things, even registered this issue with Ombudsman. It’s been 2-3 months already. The CS is helpless, I was in talk with a senior executive for weeks but no results.
what issue they are explaining with your application ?

what issue they are explaining with your application ?
They have no issues with my application. The only issue is with the verification team. They just expect me to be present at the office location in GGN for the so called surprise visits. Like they reached office on Saturday for the second time I applied for this Card. Dude it’s fuking Saturday, when I asked him to revisit, he just hung up the call and rejected. The first time when I applied, the agent reached office at 9AM, I asked to wait for 30mins or revisit later, he hung of the call and rejected my application the same day.

They have no issues with my application. The only issue is with the verification team. They just expect me to be present at the office location in GGN for the so called surprise visits. Like they reached office on Saturday for the second time I applied for this Card. Dude it’s fuking Saturday, when I asked him to revisit, he just hung up the call and rejected. The first time when I applied, the agent reached office at 9AM, I asked to wait for 30mins or revisit later, he hung of the call and rejected my application the same day.
Hence I have huge respect for SBI CC dept. Unlike IDFC, the folks at SBI give updates regularly. lmao the CS in IDFC were saying that the agent was calling many times and I didn’t pick up the calls. Selling lies only.

try after few months agents might get changed

• Hehe
Reactions: m4b
BBD of late, be like barbaad billi days.
the simpsons cat GIF

Back