• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best app to pay ICICI bill using Exclusive Visa

Raghav2006

TF Select
Hi everyone, I am looking to pay cc bills north of 3lacs this month, using several Indusind Exclusive Signature Debit cards, and wanted your insights on what app I should use to get the 0.93% cashback.

Please try to help me and what things to do to make sure I receive the cashback on the app you mention.

Thanks and regards

Hi everyone, I am looking to pay cc bills north of 3lacs this month, using several Indusind Exclusive Signature Debit cards, and wanted your insights on what app I should use to get the 0.93% cashback.

Please try to help me and what things to do to make sure I receive the cashback on the app you mention.

Thanks and regards

Check here

Check here
Sir, couldnt get definite answer for indusind card from the thread.

I guess Visa variant works on Unipay or Jio Finance as they come under utility you should get the RPs
Yes sir, I am expecting the same.
But, sir my bill amount is big hence, getting RP is important.

Is there any way to pay small amount towards my card using 2-3 different apps?
My statement will generate on 13th of this month and then any way to track if I am receiving my RP on indusind card or not?

Then, I'll pay the whole amount using the same app.

Got it. is it individual account or family?
Have you ever tried paying cc bill using this?
Individual sir
Yes have been paying for last 2 months via SBI unipay, have always recieved points. But never the correct amount. Always a little less. Never bother as the ticket size used to be small. This time it's almost 1.8lakhs hence sceptical.

Individual sir
Yes have been paying for last 2 months via SBI unipay, have always recieved points. But never the correct amount. Always a little less. Never bother as the ticket size used to be small. This time it's almost 1.8lakhs hence sceptical.
Can I DM you sir? if you dont mind?

Sorry if it’s a noob question, you get casback using only HDFC debit cards on SBI Unipay, not otherwise or other bank DC.. correct ?

Sorry if it’s a noob question, you get casback using only HDFC debit cards on SBI Unipay, not otherwise or other bank DC.. correct ?
You may use Indusind DC too, but these days they're all catching up to cashback on cc payments, and I guess it won't last long now.

Back