• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for offline transactions

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My wife goes on a Mall shopping spree sometimes once in a quarter, Any card which can yield me better cashback or Rp on shoppers stop, west side etc basically offline transactions

I am using Axis FK as of now which gives 1.5% cashback. Have SC Ultimate in my mind, will apply this week.
Any noteworthy cards to think when it comes specific to offline spends ?

SBI SimplySave? Shoppers Stop First Citizen Citi Credit Card?
Okay i will check it, but its always never guaranteed it will be shoppers stop
hdfc dcb/infinia. 3.33% reward rate.
Oh not eligible yet for this.
Two options:

- If it is Westside, Shoppers Stop, LifeStyle kind of big stores you can use Online cards in Gyftr/Wohoo to get those vouchers.

(Vouchers always available at 3% - 12% discount on these sites + Card feature like Cashback 5% / Amazon Pay 2% / Smartbuy 5% etc.)

- Stan.C Manhattan (5% on all departmental stores).

Condition: Bill should be 1K-3K range (multiple bills no issues but each bill should be in that range to get 5%).
This sounds good. Let me try the voucher way, i will update soon.

My wife goes on a Mall shopping spree sometimes once in a quarter, Any card which can yield me better cashback or Rp on shoppers stop, west side etc basically offline transactions

I am using Axis FK as of now which gives 1.5% cashback. Have SC Ultimate in my mind, will apply this week.
Any noteworthy cards to think when it comes specific to offline spends ?
Sc ultimate will be best choice since flat 3.3% across all spends.
GV option best but lot of hassles for a non techie person like buying GV by CC on gyftr portal then to get the codes on mail/sms and top of all explaining this to biller and make use of it during checkout.

Two options:

- If it is Westside, Shoppers Stop, LifeStyle kind of big stores you can use Online cards in Gyftr/Wohoo to get those vouchers.

(Vouchers always available at 3% - 12% discount on these sites + Card feature like Cashback 5% / Amazon Pay 2% / Smartbuy 5% etc.)

- Stan.C Manhattan (5% on all departmental stores).

Condition: Bill should be 1K-3K range (multiple bills no issues but each bill should be in that range to get 5%).
Gyftr is more painful than rewarding. I bought KFC coupons twice at some discount. The coupon was worth Rs. 1000. Now the condition is you have to use the full amount in the same bill. Online you cant order something worth even 1001 with a 1000 coupon. In store the staff will say the coupon can be reused for the remaining amount which logically should be the case. But once you use it for even rupee 10 your 1000 rs is gone. Just to save 4-5% doing such jugglery doesn't make any sense for me atleast.

Last edited:
Gyftr is more painful than rewarding. I bought KFC coupons twice at some discount. The coupon was worth Rs. 1000. Now the condition is you have to use the full amount in the same bill. Online you cant order something worth even 1001 with a 1000 coupon. In store the staff will say the coupon can be reused for the remaining amount which logically should be the case. But once you use it for even rupee 10 your 1000 rs is gone. Just to save 4-5% doing such jugglery doesn't make any sense for me atleast.
yes GVs when used during family purchase it creates unnecessary delay in checkout which my wife says can u do all these cost calculations and savings when u shop alone lol

Back