• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BEST CARD FOR RENT PAYMENT; SBI CLUB VISTARA PRIME VS. IDFC CLUB VISTARA

meadityaraj

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does SBI Vistara prime card give 4CV points on payment of rent?
Which card is better of rent payment
Sbi vistara prime or idfc club vistara?
Sbi charges flat ₹199 + gst (is this info correct)?
My rent expense p.m is 1,00,000.

SBI Vistara doesn't give RP for rent. Only IDFC Vistara gives as of now

Paid my rent using IDFC Vistara and below were the charges through housing app:
Rent was: 40k
Housing added taxes of: 961
IDFC took - Rent payment surcharge: 409.61 & IGST: 73.73

So for 40 k rent I ended up paying: 41443

Not sure how much SBI is charging.

Thanks, have you tried and seen the milestone increase for rent payment yourself? Also are you aware if they provide Rupay card in addition to the Mastercard variant?
Not sure related to Mastercard variant. Have a check once you get your statement, and there you can find the option to opt for Rupay card and to let you know, its virtual only, this was my experience with Visa variant. You can check the statement or try calling customer care for help.

Anyone recently applied for SBI vistara prime from sprint portal as their 2nd SBI CARD? At the KYC step of the application after fetching details from digilocker, it mentions 'based on your spends we have following cards' and asks me to select another card. As the application number was generated, I closed the tab and tried to retrieve my application, it again lands on the same page to select another card. Can anyone help?

Did called customer care and they have raised the request. My total usage for 2nd month was 1.36 and I got only 256 CV points. When I asked them to calculate she got confused :cry: and raised a ticket, although she confirmed I will be getting 2000 Cv points for the monthly milestone within 15 days.
That 2k points is for 30k spends but you should get for rent over and above that 2k

Back