• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara Air India Integration Announced

Finally after writing email to vistara to edit my name to match airindia. I was able to link my Vistara account to airindia account.

Below is confirmation email
[td]

Thank you for submitting your Flying Returns ID. Your CV Points balance, Tier Points, and valid vouchers will be transferred to this Flying Returns account.
[td]
Please do note that any changes to the key profile information going forward and until the day of the migration will impact the seamless transfer of the benefits due to the mismatch in information.
[td]
You can continue to enjoy the benefits and privileges of your Club Vistara membership, during this period. To learn more about the Club Vistara migration-related updates and FAQs, click here.
[td width="30px"]
[td]
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation.
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[td width="30px"][/td]
[/td]
[td]
Sincerely,
[td]
Club Vistara
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]

Thanks!

Also, just to confirm, there is no way to pull out CV points from the account? like transferring to krisflyer etc?
You can redeem CV Points with our airline partners such as Air Canada, Japan Airlines, Singapore Airlines, United Airlines and Lufthansa to travel across the world.

For redeeming Partner Award Flight, CV members can contact Customer Service Center at +91 9289228888. Redemption requests for Award Flights on Partner Airlines may take up to 14 workings days.

Accor is the best
There is one post I came across a few days ago on X that says JAL is the best choice for international flight as you would get best point to value ratio with JAL. Will share if I find that post again.

There is one post I came across a few days ago on X that says JAL is the best choice for international flight as you would get best point to value ratio with JAL. Will share if I find that post again.
That would be super helpful, vaise I already know that japan airline ke thru vistara flights kam points m redeem ho jaati h, LOL

Reactions: m4b
do you any hack to transfer points to hyatt, not cv points specifically, any credit card points in general, if there is any indirect route?
It seems you might be well versed in Hyatt's programme. Do you know about the club lounge access award?

Back