• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card to earn miles

Akash074

TF Buzz
Hello everyone
I was late to board the axis magnus bandwagon and could only use it for 3 months before it got devalued.
My goal was to do a Europe trip as for many others which isn't possible now. But now that I know how to use miles I would like to know which card should I go for if I want to accumulate as much miles as possible. Most of my travel will be in Europe and North America.
My average monthly spends are
Spend
Swiggy
4000​
amazon
3000​
zomato
2000​
uber
3000​
eating out
5000​
shopping
4000​
travel
5000​
utilities
5000​
online shopping
5000​

Apart from this I have insurance payments amounting to almost 2 lakh in a year. What would be the best card to earn miles for such expenses.
Thanks in advance.

Axis Atlas (Spend based tiers), Axis Vistara, Air India SBI Signature, IDFC Vistara - all for miles.
If you can get DCB or Infinia, nothing like it.

Axis Atlas (Spend based tiers), Axis Vistara, Air India SBI Signature, IDFC Vistara - all for miles.
If you can get DCB or Infinia, nothing like it.
I got the atlas pre approved and got it but haven't activated it yet.
Since I already have magnus I am planning to use it till renewal and use it on gyftr only. For all other spends where accelerated points are not available will be transferring those spends to axis atlas.

After devaluation is DCB still better than other cards for miles?
Not at all & you cannot recover the DCB joining/annual fee of 11800.
Magnus with Burgundy is much better.
Atlas would be the second best option.

Infinia maybe worth having, but it's only by invitation or if you open some high value terms deposits in HDFC.

Not at all & you cannot recover the DCB joining/annual fee of 11800.
Magnus with Burgundy is much better.
Atlas would be the second best option.

Infinia maybe worth having, but it's only by invitation or if you open some high value terms deposits in HDFC.
That's what I was thinking about DCB.
I have Magnus but I will not go for a Burgundy account, will decide next year for the renewal.
Infinia, I can't reach it yet. 😅

Back