• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for Petrol spends?

Sobirvs

TF Buzz
I drive a SUV and last month I spent 30k on petrol itself with no benefits. I currently use Onecard for petrol expense because they refund any surge charge (regardless petrol pump)

Please suggest petrol credit card, here are my requirements :

* Shouldn't work only at specific Pumps like HP, BP etc, hopefully should work anywhere as who has the time to find preferred pumps.
* Should give benefit, currently I get almost zero benefits.
* I usually fill up full tank. It costs almost 4500 rupees. So if possible card shouldn't have this thing of "spend 1000 on petrol or 2000", it should be regardless.

point is banks r just devaluing things..neither launching good cards..people just waiting for tricks to get extra money..and when tricks fail..new threads come..and goes on and on..people dont have time to read comments..but bombing same type of thread
That's why no one shares Trick anymore. And it would be like this unless admin fix the issue

Forum is so done & dusted that I see not a single person reading old thread giving reactions
i m literally new..1month old only..i see old posts..which come to me..thats it..i m not used here..so finding all options is tougher for me..but yeah..some old posts r really great..which i see..i read it

i may be the only one..who is addicted to this community..
Maybe since you are getting a lot to learn as you joined some time back. I still learn a lot as well from here but quality has surely gone downside

Vasuki had been here since long and is currently under saturation point.

Maybe since you are getting a lot to learn as you joined some time back. I still learn a lot as well from here but quality has surely gone downside

Vasuki had been here since long and is currently under saturation point.
everything in life saturates at some time..cards r getting devalued..no new cards coming.people just wait for tricks..thats why

Back