• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for Petrol spends?

Sobirvs

TF Buzz
I drive a SUV and last month I spent 30k on petrol itself with no benefits. I currently use Onecard for petrol expense because they refund any surge charge (regardless petrol pump)

Please suggest petrol credit card, here are my requirements :

* Shouldn't work only at specific Pumps like HP, BP etc, hopefully should work anywhere as who has the time to find preferred pumps.
* Should give benefit, currently I get almost zero benefits.
* I usually fill up full tank. It costs almost 4500 rupees. So if possible card shouldn't have this thing of "spend 1000 on petrol or 2000", it should be regardless.

Are you suggesting OP to sell Seltos and buy truck instead?
I don't suggest to catfish.
time is the biggest factor..we all have own work..own life..family life..
Hehe u r right and wrong .
I see 400 message everyday somewhere from same PPL
Right, what would you do in such a scenario
1. As a veteran member
2. As a mod assuming you were one
Why would I do ? No idea I m not that big to suggest to admin . People get hints

Why would I do ? No idea I m not that big to suggest to admin . People get hints
I believe in communities each opinion counts somehow. Big or small doesn't matter.

And you have been active here since long so might have some suggestions based on observations

The best option in this regard is actually a debit card. Indus delite debit card.

Benifits: 5% upto 750 every month(fuel spends/ott subscription/restaurant bills)

Charges: 500+gst but easily recoverable,just spend 25k in first 3 months(including cc bill)

+Its a zero balance savings acc that offers buy one get one movie ticket.

The card is very underrated and better than many credit cards.If you are interested,use my referral link if possible!
Someone mentioned that there's NO Fuel Surcharge applicable to Indus Delight DC....is it so ??

if not megastar..then?
U will only get 3% in indie..... If u are a megastar... And every tier has a diifernt card which is free... Megastar has signature card which is ltf

U can check all details here

U will only get 3% in indie..... If u are a megastar... And every tier has a diifernt card which is free... Megastar has signature card which is ltf

U can check all details here
and for mab..we have to keep 50k all time or just for an instance and we can keep it out

If u want peace of mind with no specific petrol pump and anything.... Then indusind indie account is best... U will get 3% as rewards... If u use indie upi or debit card at any petrol pump... Just it shud have fuel mcc.... Which majority of pumps have these days.... U have to be megastar for that... Just keep 50000 at account opening... And then it will work for 3-5 months... Then again if u are downgraded... Put 50000 again... Call and get ur account upgraded then remove the money... Again 3-5 months...
Like this on for instance @Arkapal Sen

Read English

Understand it 😁

Read the thread on indie .u will know 🤣 and suggestions on how to maintain megastar
pehele ekbr padh chuka hu..log last din of quater keep 50k for a day and maintain megastar rating..i thought indie has updated that..seems like its still going..if it still going..tab to bhai game on..hue hue

30k on petrol
Assumed 100 rs per litre
300 litre * 12 mileage
3600 kms in a month

I wonder vega bond came to this forum

12 mileage in hilly area? No way.

and from delhi to srinagar - 820kms and back to delhi, same. Now moving in jammu to spend time, + going to pahalgam, gulmarg, sonmarg, zero point, and there was one more place i forgot the name. Easily this should be close to 3000 km's.

half of TF will be gone as we can't expect kittens posting .
Sad Kitten GIF

Best card for fuel is BPCL octane, 6.25% returns, plus surcharge waiver, no headache of following up with CC for reward points, Just use it at any BPCL pumps

i m literally new..1month old only..i see old posts..which come to me..thats it..i m not used here..so finding all options is tougher for me..but yeah..some old posts r really great..which i see..i read it
I have joined just a little before you. It used to happen to me, whenever I acquired some new knowledge I could share via a post, I would be already late to create a new thread. Any existing knowledge I already had, I would already find a thread in this forum, so no point in creating a thread. So far I have created threads for some of the very corner most scenarios only and lag a lot behind you in terms of points and reputation, hats off to you; great achievement!
I also made sure I never created a thread before searching.
Maybe since you are getting a lot to learn as you joined some time back. I still learn a lot as well from here but quality has surely gone downside

Vasuki had been here since long and is currently under saturation point.

I believe in communities each opinion counts somehow. Big or small doesn't matter.

And you have been active here since long so might have some suggestions based on observations
I believe whatever existing knowledge is there to find in threads on this forum, it has been a culmination of a long time experiment and experience of people. You can join the forum and gain a great amount of knowledge in very short time but accumulation of knowledge takes time and that's obvious. Some information are time critical as well e.g. I recharged my mobile numbers well in advance before price hikes and I came to know first about recharge plan hikes from this forum only. But nobody wants this drastic changes happening in the world everyday as well.

Tagging @Vasuki as well.

I have joined just a little before you. It used to happen to me, whenever I acquired some new knowledge I could share via a post, I would be already late to create a new thread. Any existing knowledge I already had, I would already find a thread in this forum, so no point in creating a thread. So far I have created threads for some of the very corner most scenarios only and lag a lot behind you in terms of points and reputation, hats off to you; great achievement!
I also made sure I never created a thread before searching.

I believe whatever existing knowledge is there to find in threads on this forum, it has been a culmination of a long time experiment and experience of people. You can join the forum and gain a great amount of knowledge in very short time but accumulation of knowledge takes time and that's obvious. Some information are time critical as well e.g. I recharged my mobile numbers well in advance before price hikes and I came to know first about recharge plan hikes from this forum only. But nobody wants this drastic changes happening in the world everyday as well.

Tagging @Vasuki as well.
its all about how much eager u r for learning smthng

Back