• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for daily UPI transactions - replacement of TATA Neu

Orio

TF Select
Best credit card for daily UPI transactions - replacement of TATA Neu
After GPAY removed BHIM option and this month no neu coins for most of the transactions, need to replace HDFC TATA Neu to any other best UPI CC in terms of rewards.

Please suggest. TIA!!

Why not rupay select cc by PNB. It has marginally better rewards(.66% instead of .5% on Platinum) and rupay select benefits as well. You have to pay the joining fee though and annual fee is waived on the same conditions as platinum.
PNB Rupay Platinum CC converted to
PNB Rupay SELECT CC by opring for it
via the PNB Genie App. They asked me
to send self attested ITR which I did. Got
the new Select CC issued within 3-4 days.
Old card cancelled n not visible in the App.
Very very happy.

Yes guys please answer help us Newbies
If you use Tata neu app then go for Tata neu + or infinity based your eligibility. It gives upto 500 per month min txn amount around 34 ig not sure

If not
Bob snapdeal 1% min txn 100. Max 125 can be earned pm.
Axis kiwi 1% min txn 50 and max u can earn up to 10% of you cc limit. Many exclusions in this .
And you can try pnb 2 variants are good but % is less than 1.(I didn't used this one)

I say bob snapdeal is upi spends less than 12500.(I'm using it personally)

If you use Tata neu app then go for Tata neu + or infinity based your eligibility. It gives upto 500 per month min txn amount around 34 ig not sure

If not
Bob snapdeal 1% min txn 100. Max 125 can be earned pm.
Axis kiwi 1% min txn 50 and max u can earn up to 10% of you cc limit. Many exclusions in this .
And you can try pnb 2 variants are good but % is less than 1.(I didn't used this one)

I say bob snapdeal is upi spends less than 12500.(I'm using it personally)
Any rewards redemption charges for these BoB and PNB cards?

Is Bob snapdeal card LTF? From Bob site it shows paid.

Edit: I think PNB cards can be made LTF by making atleast one txn once a quarter

Edit: I think PNB cards can be made LTF by making atleast one txn once a quarter
Bob snapdeal ,I got it ltf (virtual card)as addon my primary card is hpcl.

Bob snapdeal no redemption fees. what ever you earned it that month will be credited in cc account at time of statement generation.
I prefer this bcoz no redemption fee and direct statement credit.

PNB.... I think you need to have 1000 rp to redeem and fee if you redeem for vouchers.
I heard above from community about pnb.
I don't have this pnb rn.

Kiwi and Bob snapdeal would be better option for me if you are more in statement credit.
If you are okay with neu coins then you can consider Tata neu plus or infinity

Kiwi you can redeem to bank account.

Last edited:

PNB Rupay Select reward rate now is 0.33% it was 0.66% before it's devaluation

Back