• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for daily UPI transactions - replacement of TATA Neu

Orio

TF Select
After GPAY removed BHIM option and this month no neu coins for most of the transactions, need to replace HDFC TATA Neu to any other best UPI CC in terms of rewards.

Please suggest. TIA!!

Redirect from TN to any partnered brand: 5% + 5% (Through Infinity)

Direct use of card on partnered brand including offline would fetch 5% (For Infinity)
instead of tata neu mobile app what about shopping+redirection via tata neu desktop version i.e. tatadigital

basically does partner brand shopping via tatadigitaldotcom give 10% cb ?

girish3456

TF Premier
I am very happy using PNB PLATINUM RUPAY CREDIT Card - almost free for life - need to do ONLY ONE transaction - per quarter.
Online application n VKYC - very smooth.
PNB Genie - their App - is too good.
No hesitation in recommending it. Did over 40 transactions in the first 40 days. Paid Income Tax thru that card.
Have you availed airport lounge access using your PNB Rupay Platinum credit card

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After GPAY removed BHIM option and this month no neu coins for most of the transactions, need to replace HDFC TATA Neu to any other best UPI CC in terms of rewards.

Please suggest. TIA!!
Fi is good

apputennis

TF Buzz
Axis iocl card is good onam using as its LTF and I have good credit limit axis as I have bank account from long time .

Points are 10x for fuel and etc .

But redeemption value is for 20 paise only .

Try indusind rupay credit card .
Heard redeemption is 35 paise ??