• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for daily UPI transactions - replacement of TATA Neu

Orio

TF Select
Best credit card for daily UPI transactions - replacement of TATA Neu
After GPAY removed BHIM option and this month no neu coins for most of the transactions, need to replace HDFC TATA Neu to any other best UPI CC in terms of rewards.

Please suggest. TIA!!

D₹V

TF Prestige
band-karo-ye-wallpaper-watch-face-trend-nahi-toh-mein-modi-v0-vlzk43z28hka1.jpg

Dude many threads only exists on this topic, please go through them. Refer some for starters.

@anirban.choudhury Sir Please merge it.
The biggest merger of threads in history 😳?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Forget it. Nearly all merchants are now disabling UPI on credit card. There is no point getting one.

Nah u r worng ..
In Gapy merchant you can pay without restriction there is enable disable there.

Paytm Qr box people there u can pay default enable .

Its fuggng bhart pe which started this automatic disable

Phone pe box qr u can pay too .

And Current account direct bank Qr . U can pay without restriction. There is no disable

Fugg bhartpe.

If shopkeeper is techsavy or agent is c . Then its headache

Last edited:
Nah u r worng ..

And Current account direct bank Qr . U can pay without restriction. There is no disable

Fugg bhartpe.

Rupay QR via CC is almost myth in my experience

1. Small road side shops accept payments for even below Rs100 but SMEs dont accept (merchant & current acc issue, i guess)
2. Matter of fact NSDL , protean etc which are govt services for online aadhar update have disabled QR payment via Rupay CC

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Rupay QR via CC is almost myth in my experience

1. Small road side shops accept payments for even below Rs100 but SMEs dont accept (merchant & current acc issue, i guess)
2. Matter of fact NSDL , protean etc which are govt services for online aadhar update have disabled QR payment via Rupay CC
I visited ranchi all verifed merchant
All Qr box
All paytm qr and bank qr
Rupay cc upi was enabled i did payment everywhere..

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Nah u r worng ..

Fugg bhartpe.

Yeah. Paytm & phonepe merchant are working fine.. but the bharat pe disabled it..

Lucky most shop here use phonepe..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Gpay too ..if that gpay is being used regularly
+ If they have bank account qr .that works without hassle
Yeah. Paytm & phonepe merchant are working fine.. but the bharat pe disabled it..

Lucky most shop here use phonepe..

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
If you have use for Tata Neu, use services like Big Basket and Croma, then Tata Neu Infinity from HDFC is the best option. They also have a lower variant of the card with less rewards, stioll good.
If you are looking at general rewards including statement credit, then PNB Rupay Select is a good option to consider. The one major issue with the card is that it rewards you for spends of every 150. Anything less, you don't get any point. So even if you spend 149, you wouldn't get any points. and if you spend 299, you will get only 2 points for the 150 spend. So for small UPI spends, it may not be the greatest option. The Neu cards are on the other end of the spectrum, even spends less than 100 can be rewarding on the cards.

Thangarajan D

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If you have use for Tata Neu, use services like Big Basket and Croma, then Tata Neu Infinity from HDFC is the best option. They also have a lower variant of the card with less rewards, stioll good.
If you are looking at general rewards including statement credit, then PNB Rupay Select is a good option to consider. The one major issue with the card is that it rewards you for spends of every 150. Anything less, you don't get any point. So even if you spend 149, you wouldn't get any points. and if you spend 299, you will get only 2 points for the 150 spend. So for small UPI spends, it may not be the greatest option. The Neu cards are on the other end of the spectrum, even spends less than 100 can be rewarding on the cards.
I am using HDFC infinia for Bigbasket and others. Right now I am using HDFC Virtual rupay card only. I will try the neu

moneynerd

TF Buzz
I am very happy using PNB PLATINUM RUPAY CREDIT Card - almost free for life - need to do ONLY ONE transaction - per quarter.
Online application n VKYC - very smooth.
PNB Genie - their App - is too good.
No hesitation in recommending it. Did over 40 transactions in the first 40 days. Paid Income Tax thru that card.
Yes Pnb cards are a very good UPI cc option, if looking for rewads on upi then go for either hdfc LTf cards or federal amplifi - good rewards opn all txns