• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for daily UPI transactions - replacement of TATA Neu

Orio

TF Select
After GPAY removed BHIM option and this month no neu coins for most of the transactions, need to replace HDFC TATA Neu to any other best UPI CC in terms of rewards.

Please suggest. TIA!!

I am very happy using PNB PLATINUM RUPAY CREDIT Card - almost free for life - need to do ONLY ONE transaction - per quarter.
Online application n VKYC - very smooth.
PNB Genie - their App - is too good.
No hesitation in recommending it. Did over 40 transactions in the first 40 days. Paid Income Tax thru that card.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
After GPAY removed BHIM option and this month no neu coins for most of the transactions, need to replace HDFC TATA Neu to any other best UPI CC in terms of rewards.

Please suggest. TIA!!
You may go for kiwi credit card (powered by Axis) if you're okay with these exclusion from Reward. 1% instant cashback Directly to account.
IMG_6928.jpeg

scoryze

TF Buzz
I am very happy using PNB PLATINUM RUPAY CREDIT Card - almost free for life - need to do ONLY ONE transaction - per quarter.
No hesitation in recommending it. Did over 40 transactions in the first 40 days. Paid Income Tax thru that card.
Why not rupay select cc by PNB. It has marginally better rewards(.66% instead of .5% on Platinum) and rupay select benefits as well. You have to pay the joining fee though and annual fee is waived on the same conditions as platinum.

Why not rupay select cc by PNB. It has marginally better rewards(.66% instead of .5% on Platinum) and rupay select benefits as well. You have to pay the joining fee though and annual fee is waived on the same conditions as platinum.
Let me see AFTER 6 months at least. Anyway, thanks for your guidance. I will keep it till I talk to them then.

harsh1387

TF Ace
What is the Credit limit for your card?
I have only received 50k limit.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Has hdfc started implementing 500 points per month cap on monthly spends?
Yes,
Go through this one.

I have PAYTM-SBI SELECT RUPAY Card.

To start with PNB Card was not my list. For 3+ years I worked in PNB before joining SBI as a PO in 1983. One of my juniors is now in PNB Cards n he forced all of us (ex-colleagues of PNB) to take a PNB Card.