• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for income tax payment

Largely , what we should aim for payment of govt taxes using CC is:

1) Attain a small % profit.
2) Attain Fee waiver for that year for that card
3) Attain any milestone benefit(s)..

If the above three are met, then we can say operation suceess and patient is also doing fine..

Byproduct of this exercise is: Better limit enhancement offers in future from the Bank and thereby card upgrade offers as well..!! What else you want??

Enjoy..

NOTE: Cant expect huge profits for paying taxes..
AmEx and canara gateway catered the success operation 😁

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Yes... same applicable on Home sale also.

But for home sale you have escape route. If you invest all the gains from sale of old property into new property purchase, then you don't have to pay LTCG
Or just take cash.

Not my idea. neither do I endorse it. 😝

Yes... same applicable on Home sale also.

But for home sale you have escape route. If you invest all the gains from sale of old property into new property purchase, then you don't have to pay LTCG
Thanks for all the support 🤝
So for tax calculation the amount mentioned in my sale deed 10yrs back with current sale amount the difference i willl calculate tax %
Or just take cash.

Not my idea. neither do I endorse it. 😝
Nope i want to invest back so black wont help it
Thats why got convinced for ltcg😋

Super . . In that case, my plat travel yearly milestone will be easily met for next year.
My PlatTravel is due for renewal in a months time.
IIRC you were looking for how to meet upcoming milestones! Looks like you got it!

• Hehe
bhai konse gateway se bhar diya tax ?
IndusInd Legend = 0.48% cashback
IDFC Wealth = 3x reward point comes around 0.52%
ICICI Amazon Credit = 1% on kotak payment gateway, Merchant Tin 1.0, ispe aa rha hai cashback bhaiyo.

I called Amazon and ICICI support they say there is no reward for government payment/ income tax payment.
I enquired about paying my property tax which I paid last year and got 2% reward on it via amazon.
They again said there is no reward on government payment/principal payment/income tax payment.

I called Amazon and ICICI support they say there is no reward for government payment/ income tax payment.
I enquired about paying my property tax which I paid last year and got 2% reward on it via amazon.
They again said there is no reward on government payment/principal payment/income tax payment.
koi baat ni ab to hume pata chal gaya hai konsa portal use karna hai for cashback, so everyone can enjoy the party.

Samjhe nahi bhai, konsa use karna hai?
Credit Card se pay kia to negative return hoga na?
na bhai. kotak payment gateway use krna hai uspe 0.80% + GST. Amazon icici cc use krna hai. Uspe 1% aayega. Plus jab uska bill bharo to use karo hdfc platinum // millenia debit card according to the amount you paid to get the maximum benefit. ENJOY.

na bhai. kotak payment gateway use krna hai uspe 0.80% + GST. Amazon icici cc use krna hai. Uspe 1% aayega. Plus jab uska bill bharo to use karo hdfc platinum // millenia debit card according to the amount you paid to get the maximum benefit. ENJOY.
Ha par amazon wale n icici wale bolte hai ke 1 percent return nahi aayega .
So tried and tested hai kya?

Back