• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for income tax payment

@drsel and others
Sorry guys .. It was my bad.. I was confused with LTC payments returns..
Extremely sorry.. as you guys know I am still on road and traveling ..
I was confused with tax payments.. it was my mistake
It's okay sir I also thought that by mistake you confused the tax payments with the leave travel concession payments. Payment gateway charges are way more than LTC ticket when compared to the income tax payments made.

Reactions: SSV
@drsel and others
Sorry guys .. It was my bad.. I was confused with LTC payments returns..
Extremely sorry.. as you guys know I am still on road and traveling ..
I was confused with tax payments.. it was my mistake
I think it is better to pay income tax with direct NEFT or debit card, forget about credit cards

Reactions: SSV
I think it is better to pay income tax with direct NEFT or debit card, forget about credit
In one way it is right.
But if it is giving some milestone benefits and if it is allowed and the amount is big then CC payments are still valid..

2% ni lgta hai. It is between 0.80-0.85% plus GST lagta hai bhai. Varies between different payment gateways.
Are amex cards accepted for tax payments using any payment gateways these days?
If so, how much are charges?

Hi, I'm considering getting the HDFC BizBlack Card for making tax payments. Do you think it's worth the cost? I have to pay at least ₹50,000 in GST every month + yearly ITR. I'd appreciate your advice.

Hi, I'm considering getting the HDFC BizBlack Card for making tax payments. Do you think it's worth the cost? I have to pay at least ₹50,000 in GST every month + yearly ITR. I'd appreciate your advice.
For 50K per month, it is definitely worth. You will get joining fee waiver (by spending 1.5L in 90 days) as well as annual fee waiver (by spending 7.5L per year). Plus 5X accelerated rewards on 50K spends as well. For you it is a no brainer must have card

For 50K per month, it is definitely worth. You will get joining fee waiver (by spending 1.5L in 90 days) as well as annual fee waiver (by spending 7.5L per year). Plus 5X accelerated rewards on 50K spends as well. For you it is a no brainer must have card
thanks!! i have just opened an IMPERIA account with HDFC today. will talk to my RM.

Use Yes Reserv 3x subscription to get 2.5% cashback on income tax payments + 1 % using HDFC Platinum Debit card (SBIUnipay)
So net reward: 2.5 (Yes)+1 (UniPay) - 0.85 (Gateway)= ~2.6% gain

i already paid > 7 lacs advance income tax using this method

Use Yes Reserv 3x subscription to get 2.5% cashback on income tax payments + 1 % using HDFC Platinum Debit card (SBIUnipay)
So net reward: 2.5 (Yes)+1 (UniPay) - 0.85 (Gateway)= ~2.6% gain

i already paid > 7 lacs advance income tax using this method
Whats the reward rate it you factor in the cost of 3x subscription?

Back