• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best platform for selling old phone

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which is the best platform to sell the old phone which will gi e maximum value?
I am not asking about sites like olx, i am asking about sites like cashify

I have a old oneplus 6, 6gb 64gb model and want to sell it at max price available at Bangalore location.

Reactions: Rkr

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

I have a old oneplus 6, 6gb 64gb model and want to sell it at max price available at Bangalore location.
cashify is the most trusted and the best website afaik.
have received instant money and the best value compared to amazon and fk

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
webuy is also good but prices vary depending on phones/devices, i have sold many electronics there as they have a shop in a'bad and specifically for iPhones, they give really good return(better than cashify)

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Usually exchanging them on flipkar Amazon give the best value imo
They are trained to find every minuscule fault to devalue the exchange. If nothing works they will say the screen color has faded from the original which has no metric whatsoever.
Not to mention, if you have bought it through UPI, will be forced to pay the difference or not have the new phone in hand while some % of UPI payment is stuck or get caught in the circles of returning an electronic item (specially Flopkart).

saucy

TF Ace
Cashify physical stores have alsow been reported to have a bit more amount provided. I guess they have the leverage to provide around upto 500 rupees extra

• Wow
Reactions: Rkr

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Cashify: I have sold multiple old phones here my 2 cents. For my 7 Pro 256GB variant, I sold it for 21k. When the person arrived to purchase the phone, they initially offered 19.5k to 20k. I politely declined, stating that I wouldn't accept anything lower. However, the person eventually agreed and said it was not a problem, but I made sure they didn't lower the price because I knew my phone was in perfect condition.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-23 190103.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-23 190103.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 40

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Cashify: I have sold multiple old phones here my 2 cents. For my 7 Pro 256GB variant, I sold it for 21k. When the person arrived to purchase the phone, they initially offered 19.5k to 20k. I politely declined, stating that I wouldn't accept anything lower. However, the person eventually agreed and said it was not a problem, but I made sure they didn't lower the price because I knew my phone was in perfect condition.
So much difference in oneplus 6 and 7