• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best salary account for a net monthly pay of 1.4 lakhs?

Aritra4u

TF Neo
Dear members,
can some of you suggest the Best salary account for a net monthly pay of 1.4 lakhs?
currently i have with DBS and the benefit which i get is 250rs monthly voucher which can be redeemed on wohoo website for gift vouchers

Solution
Considering you are looking for a salary account purely for benefits and have no intention to park a significant money in your account and rather invest it, I would suggest HDFC salary account. With your net credit you get a preferred salary account which gives you quite some benefits (you can google the same for which suit your needs) and don't have any charges for petty things. You get access to a good variety of Credit Cards (LTF Regalia [Gold] would be given directly at this salary, or even try for LTF DCB if you fall under the eligible alumni list), get a free platinum debit card (Again a very good debit card - I use it mainly to pay off my CC Bills through Billy giving 1% direct CB upto 750, also has a few lounge access etc at...
Considering you are looking for a salary account purely for benefits and have no intention to park a significant money in your account and rather invest it, I would suggest HDFC salary account. With your net credit you get a preferred salary account which gives you quite some benefits (you can google the same for which suit your needs) and don't have any charges for petty things. You get access to a good variety of Credit Cards (LTF Regalia [Gold] would be given directly at this salary, or even try for LTF DCB if you fall under the eligible alumni list), get a free platinum debit card (Again a very good debit card - I use it mainly to pay off my CC Bills through Billy giving 1% direct CB upto 750, also has a few lounge access etc at limited airports). RM has always been responsive, no complains with the UI or customer care.

However, once you cross a 3L net salary, Axis Burgundy account becomes the better option. It is a class apart from its other offerings, and hence would not recommend Axis at <3L credit.

Do your analysis according to your needs

Solution
Back