• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to buy Apple products using DCB

birususama

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am planning to purchase apple product which would cost around 90k. Which is the best way to buy? I have DCB and Tata neu infinity card. As of now the best way I found is through Croma vouchers as smartbuy allows to buy Rs 100000 worth of vouchers every month which would effectively give back 9900 rewards points. Do suggest me if anyone can give me an alternate way to maximise the benefits.

++ I wanna know this too.
The product you looking for.. the prices are same on chroma and HDFC Apple Imagine Tresor?
Also daily cap of accelerated RP is 2500 and monthly is 7500 so you cannot buy them in one go.
So make sure to confirm that you can use multiple vouchers in one transaction or not.

++ I wanna know this too.
The product you looking for.. the prices are same on chroma and HDFC Apple Imagine Tresor?
Also daily cap of accelerated RP is 2500 and monthly is 7500 so you cannot buy them in one go.
So make sure to confirm that you can use multiple vouchers in one transaction or not.
The prices are same between Imagine tresor and croma. But flipkart is offering a lesser price.

Back