• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is still possible to get all the cards. Customer care, as usual, is clueless or useless. Like a broken record, they have been saying this for quite some time. 🤭 So, just ignore and ask your Relationship Manager to issue the card or keep calling until you connect to the right agent.
Luckily... today i spoke with the right agent and within 15 mins, i can see Master card details in the mobile app.... Delivery by 7 days...
Thank you @4uziaul

I used to pay using cheq and cred for axis cc, both are always quick.
Cred is always quick, because they settle through UPI. They settle instantly.
never seen axis to be this fast

for my only BBPS (SBI, Indus & kotak) and Amex are instant through HDFC Billpay
Wahi to ab waqt badal gaya hai.
but ye SOMETIMES bhi mere sath kabhi nahi hua :ROFLMAO:
Pahle mere sath bhi nahi hua.
Ab hoga try karo
It is the 6th day running my icici amazon pay cc bill is yet to be credited(paid via hdfc bill).
6th day yes but 6 working days no. Beech me bahut holiday tha baba. So wait for 5 working days...99.99999% it will be settled.
waise bhi ICICI payment ki actual date consider karta hai to waise hi lafda nahi rehta
Kaun sa bank dhokha diya hai aajtak?

Back