• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
jis tarah se Indus aajkal delay kar raha hai points credit karne me lagta hai next month se Indus se sare payments 1st week me hi karne padege

Got RPs today for txn done on Paytm with Visa Signature & Visa Platinum on 11/11
Got points for both indusind visa signature and platinum on Paytm.
Transaction date 20th November for plat.
17th nov for signature.
Mujhe nahi mila 9,15 ka paytm pe aur 11 ka Cred pe through Visa Plat.

I opened Exclusive account recently and with the kit i rcvd Visa signature and visa platinum card. but when i enquired about Master card, customer care is saying to close one of the Visa card...Now we cannot have all 3 cards...
It is still possible to get all the cards. Customer care, as usual, is clueless or useless. Like a broken record, they have been saying this for quite some time. 🤭 So, just ignore and ask your Relationship Manager to issue the card or keep calling until you connect to the right agent.

I opened Exclusive account recently and with the kit i rcvd Visa signature and visa platinum card. but when i enquired about Master card, customer care is saying to close one of the Visa card...Now we cannot have all 3 cards...
Usko bolo ki tum card issue kar do MCDC fir agar Visa card band hona hoga to hum dekh lenge lekin tum apne se band mat karo pahle.

Hello guys, I paid two icici cc bills on 22th 11:58pm and 23rd 00:01am via hdfc bill pay. Two bill payments had 3mins difference.1st one settled on friday evening but the 2nd one is yet to be credited.This is why I am worried about card number mistake.
Can anyone help?

Hello guys, I paid two icici cc bills on 22th 11:58pm and 23rd 00:01am via hdfc bill pay. Two bill payments had 3mins difference.1st one settled on friday evening but the 2nd one is yet to be credited.This is why I am worried about card number mistake.
Can anyone help?
Hdfc bill pay saves your card. Then you're able to pay. How can the card number change between transaction?

Back