• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having select account and visa signature debit card. Just now called CC and applied for mastercard. Card generated instantly in indusMobile app. I asked him on same call to apply for visa platinum. But he said he is unable to apply it. And try after 7 days.

So All 3 cards will be free? (I hold legend CC and opened select account with 50k initial funding)

And after how many days I need to apply Visa platinum?

I am having select account and visa signature debit card. Just now called CC and applied for mastercard. Card generated instantly in indusMobile app. I asked him on same call to apply for visa platinum. But he said he is unable to apply it. And try after 7 days.

So All 3 cards will be free? (I hold legend CC and opened select account with 50k initial funding)

And after how many days I need to apply Visa platinum?
Go to indus mobile app then follow these-
Three horizontal lines on top left > Apply now > Debit card > visa platinum and click apply.

Sorry, I don't use Cheq, so I have no idea at all.
me too. I installed only recently for the Indus Select MC CB
They allowed to use maximum 500 cheq points equivalent to Rs 125 one time while paying CC bill.
Again I tried to do the same thing, now it's not showing.
I have 1750 points left in Cheq, I just want to utilise that. I'll immediately uninstall it once again.

Back