• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I have just 1 card in each a/c. Both are Visa. Have 2 a/c: Partner & Exclusive
I did not opt for the additional cards, because I wasn't sure whether they would be charged later
Ok thanks for the clarification
Yes if they charge then it’s a sacrificial of interest earning from exclusive account😃

Better get visa signature exclusive, mc world exclusive and visa platinum. These are top three for an exclusive account. Ask them over call

Is anyone still getting on cheq for indusind mc? They've recently changed the gateway.

Can someone summarise for Indusind cc which variant to take Visa/ Master in Select / Exclusive account for CC payment via Cheq/ Mobikwik/ PayTM

For select account I think there are 3 variants of DC

Last edited:
Attached is for Visa variant:
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/cards/indus-rewards.html

The same structure applies to both: Visa & Mastercard
Thank a ton to both of you.

And I must confess, so stupid of me :cry: I didn't see the OP post which has breakdown shown. So we need to do Spend of 112.5k (Max) which gives rewards of 3000 pointd equal to Rs 1050.

But then Master Card only gives points on Mobikwik and CheQ right?

Thank a ton to both of you.

And I must confess, so stupid of me :cry: I didn't see the OP post which has breakdown shown. So we need to do Spend of 112.5k (Max) which gives rewards of 3000 pointd equal to Rs 1050.

But then Master Card only gives points on Mobikwik and CheQ right?
Yes the 3rd or 4th page of this thread someone posted the same pls check
U r welcome 👍
I do have 2 cards. One Visa and one Master Card variant for my Exclusive account

By default they send Visa only and on phone you ask for MC version
Sure thanks

For Select savings account of IndusInd bank we get two options of debit card .. one is on Visa platform named : VISA Signature Select Debit Card another in MasterCard platform name : World Select Debit Card .. Which of these 2 gives RP on payment via cheq / mobikwik / paytm . ? Also I believe both gives 20% off on bigbasked upto 500 once a month

guys i have received a pre-approved personal loan offer of 5lakhs from indusind. So, if i apply for a indusind cc now, is it going to help me or not? Becuase i have heard indusind gives equal amount of cc limit as personal loan offer.

For Select savings account of IndusInd bank we get two options of debit card .. one is on Visa platform named : VISA Signature Select Debit Card another in MasterCard platform name : World Select Debit Card .. Which of these 2 gives RP on payment via cheq / mobikwik / paytm . ? Also I believe both gives 20% off on bigbasked upto 500 once a month
Visa variant- Paytm and mobikwik
mastercard- cheq and mobikwik

and yes bigbasket and bms offer applicable on both.

Back