• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again I can confirm indus visa signature plus debit card on mobikwik gives rp and merchant should u get is "Mobikwik"..... I also paid via my gold debit card (virtual) and and merchant got " ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS PVT LTD" all capital on 16th. Shall update here if I got rp on that or not.

Again I can confirm indus visa signature plus debit card on mobikwik gives rp and merchant should u get is "Mobikwik"..... I also paid via my gold debit card (virtual) and and merchant got " ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS PVT LTD" all capital on 16th. Shall update here if I got rp on that or not.
as far as i know we get rps for both the merchants

Exhausted IndusInd and HDFC ES Plat limit. Sadly, my Axis Burgundy got downgraded. Need some ideas on a reliable 3rd DC for earning ~1% cashback. Staying clear of Jupiter/FI.
There is one debit card which gives 1% on all txn incl credit card which is union bank visa signature card . each 100 spend u get 4 rp and 1rp=25p. I got it but the problem is im not receiving any rp for any txn. People on twitter complain that some cards doesnt get registered in union rewardz program due to some glitch. I complain every month on union rewardz customer care and they register complain . I ask why is that happening he said due to some glitch. If it doesnt get fixed by nxt month ill block and apply for replace and try again. If that too doesnt work ill close that card for good and consider tmthat card doesnt give rp.

paid HDFC Bank credit card bill using Bajaj Finserv wallet the 1% cash back has not been credited any clue from any body.

If I will pay the mutual fund contribution using HDFC platinum debit card will I get the 1% benefit please guide me on it

There is one debit card which gives 1% on all txn incl credit card which is union bank visa signature card . each 100 spend u get 4 rp and 1rp=25p. I got it but the problem is im not receiving any rp for any txn. People on twitter complain that some cards doesnt get registered in union rewardz program due to some glitch. I complain every month on union rewardz customer care and they register complain . I ask why is that happening he said due to some glitch. If it doesnt get fixed by nxt month ill block and apply for replace and try again. If that too doesnt work ill close that card for good and consider tmthat card doesnt give rp.
How you get this visa signature card.....

Back