• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys i have received a pre-approved personal loan offer of 5lakhs from indusind. So, if i apply for a indusind cc now, is it going to help me or not? Becuase i have heard indusind gives equal amount of cc limit as personal loan offer.
You need to confirm this with credit card team of your home branch first and if they don't have any clue, you can request the phone no. of Zonal head (credit cards), he will definitely provide you genuine information.

Visa variant- Paytm and mobikwik
mastercard- cheq and mobikwik

and yes bigbasket and bms offer applicable on both.
Are you sure Paytm + Visa Signature indusind fetches reward points..

I didn't get for transaction done three days ago..

Anyone else pls confirm ...

Paytm + visa signature only

I hold an IndusInd Pioneer Debit Card. Its a Visa Infinite Variant. What is the reward point structure for paying CC bills through Paytm/Cheq/Cred?
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/cards/debit-card/pioneer-world-debit-card.html
Click on Load more to see it. Then click Explore more:

Earn 1 point for every Rs 200 spent on Pioneer Debit Card.
You can redeem your points and shop on IndusMoments with 1 Point= Rs.1
No upper cap on number of points that can be earned or redeemed every month

Sometimes IndusInd points take 5 days to see on app
I hold an IndusInd Pioneer Debit Card. Its a Visa Infinite Variant. What is the reward point structure for paying CC bills through Paytm/Cheq/Cred?
Beauty of pioneer no cap on points

Has anyone tried to Payzapp for Credit Card Payment using HDFC Visa Platinum Debit Card?
I received the Visa Platinum Card and the on letter it is written that "Earn Upto 5% CashBack on your Debit Card on transacting through PayZapp & SmartBuy"
So is there an additional benefit if we pay credit card bills from PayZapp using HDFC Visa Platinum Debit Card?

Yes, I used to get points on Paytm+VISA. I would pay 25k of my bills from Axis Liberty on Paytm and rest all from VISA Exclusive on Paytm.
After Cheq came, I paid 48000 Bills last month on Cheq using VISA and spent 2000 on Bigbasket --> My reward point increased only by 120. No idea kya hua..
Visa variant- Paytm and mobikwik
mastercard- cheq and mobikwik

and yes bigbasket and bms offer applicable on both.
@Rahul Gupta Are you sure Inuds Mastercard Excluive on Cheq gives reward point ? I have tried with VISA exclusive last month for 45k payment, got only 120 points. Don't know breakup. I also have mastercard and if that works on cheq with reward points, I won't have to install Mobikwik for HDFC bill payment.

Are you sure Inuds Mastercard Excluive on Cheq gives reward point ? I have tried with VISA exclusive last month for 45k payment, got only 120 points. Don't know breakup. I also have mastercard and if that works on cheq with reward points, I won't have to install Mobikwik for HDFC bill payment.
As of Now:-
For-Indus EXCLUSIVE/SELECT VISA
Use Paytm or Mobikwik or Cred only.

For Indus EXCLUSIVE/SELECT MC
use Cheq or Mobikwik only.

I can confirm my indus platinum plus debit card I got rp till last month only on cheq. This month paid 50k via cheq haven't got a single rp even after 12-15 days. Usually used to get rp in 4-5 days

Check on monday evening.
Not received yet ..

Issue is my card is Indusind Select Visa Signature Variant..

You might be taking about Indusind Select Visa Platinum variant ..

Isn't it ? If you could confirm you get points on VISA SIGNATURE VARIANT on Paytm..

I can confirm my indus platinum plus debit card I got rp till last month only on cheq. This month paid 50k via cheq haven't got a single rp even after 12-15 days. Usually used to get rp in 4-5 days
Any experience with ViSA signature?

Not received yet ..

Issue is my card is Indusind Select Visa Signature Variant..

You might be taking about Indusind Select Visa Platinum variant ..

Isn't it ? If you could confirm you get points on VISA SIGNATURE VARIANT on Paytm..
I am talking about visa signature variant only and i used it in march and got the points for transactions done on paytm. In my opinion you should use mobikwik from now on.

Back