• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also applied for card upgrade.
Let's see what happens
If u get the card and get rp please update here or tag me or pm me so I can try to get my card working. If u dont get rp like me then that card stopped giving rp period. The best part of union bank of india debit card is there is no cap. One can get even 10000 worth of rp in a month. I used to get rp using my ubi rupay debit card but value was 25p /rp/100. Thats why upgraded to ubi signature debit card but my luck is cursed

If u get the card and get rp please update here or tag me or pm me so I can try to get my card working. If u dont get rp like me then that card stopped giving rp period. The best part of union bank of india debit card is there is no cap. One can get even 10000 worth of rp in a month. I used to get rp using my ubi rupay debit card but value was 25p /rp/100. Thats why upgraded to ubi signature debit card but my luck is cursed
Sure....👍

For IndusInd select account, can we request for signature visa if already holding Mastercard world debit? I know it is free for exclusive. But anyone with select got both variants?

For IndusInd select account, can we request for signature visa if already holding Mastercard world debit? I know it is free for exclusive. But anyone with select got both variants?
Yes. There is no difference between select & exclusive, except 50K AMB & 1L AMB.
and 0% forex charges in exclusive and some more benefits in exclusive.

You can request for VISA signature Select using mobile app itself. It's free.

Yes. There is no difference between select & exclusive, except 50K AMB & 1L AMB.
and 0% forex charges in exclusive and some more benefits in exclusive.

You can request for VISA signature Select using mobile app itself. It's free.
why you need VISA ? .. .mastercard is good when used in cheq and mobikwik

so you are telling Union bank of India Visa Signature debit card is also giving 1% effectively cashback on credit card payments ?
All ubi cards give. Even if paytm merchant show "paytmccbillpay" so yes on credit card bill pay as well. The problem with other ubi cards is the rp value per 100 spend 1 rp @25p value. Only signature card gives 4rp/100 spend =1ruprees. And no upper cap of getting rp

so you are telling Union bank of India Visa Signature debit card is also giving 1% effectively cashback on credit card payments ?
These r all from credit card bill pay of my old ubi normal debit card.

Attachments

• IMG-20230419-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230419-WA0002.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG-20230419-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230419-WA0001.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 50
This is the signature card. Sadly I stopped getting rp as soon as I upgraded it. Customer care says due to some glitch and im not the only one facing such problem.

Attachments

• IMG_20230419_164423.jpg
    IMG_20230419_164423.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 33
Btw u start getting rp 1 month later. They say 26 working days so incl sat,sun it one month. That 1 month takes the card to get registered in union rewardz program and its automatic. And u can spend in the mean time but u will only get rp for those trxn after 1 month.. And after 1 month it take 2-3 days to credit the rps from txn date.

Back