• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm,the pointer of maintaing MAB in indus bank account to get RP credited is sounding plausible.After joining this forum i have opened 4 accounts in indus and funnelled CC payments to these accounts but havent got optimized earning initially due to Mobikwik mcc code issues followed by platinum dc rp nt credited for payments done via paytm.
I have tried park+ few times and ended up having amount failed & transferred back as refund,similar fiasco happened with paytm too.Offlate im not able to maintain
MAB(grande) .

Looks like i should try upcoming month via union signature dc and see how it goes.While Axis Burgundy seems a good bet i cant maintain 10L MAB.
Should i open idfc wealth bank acc.

Thanks bro, I recently changed my company and my current company accepts only axis Bank salary accounts so I had to create a new one. And I didn't wanted to close my hdfc account, it would automatically convert to basic savings account and debit card charges would levy. And i have account upgrade offer to preferred where there would be no debit card charges. So I was planning to upgrade it.

Thanks bro, I recently changed my company and my current company accepts only axis Bank salary accounts so I had to create a new one. And I didn't wanted to close my hdfc account, it would automatically convert to basic savings account and debit card charges would levy. And i have account upgrade offer to preferred where there would be no debit card charges. So I was planning to upgrade it.
good approach .

Back