• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suggest Use visa On Paytm.

I never tried this option. Someone who tried can confirm this.
visa on paytm is getting hit or miss no? i think someone recently mentioned that they haven't received points for paytm also!!
is it like this ?? or have i missed something??

visa on paytm is getting hit or miss no? i think someone recently mentioned that they haven't received points for paytm also!!
is it like this ?? or have i missed something??
Did 1 txn on 23rd and 1 txn on 25th. No points yet. Did 1 txn on 11th, no points since then.

They are not issuing delight card on exclusive account?
See, I don't hold this card. When I had a Select account, I was interested, and I asked my RM. He told me it's possible but chargeable. Since I am content with the Debit Cards I am holding, I didn't apply for it. This was last year in June. 2-3 months back, I upgraded to Exclusive. So, if it's possible to get it for a Select account, I don't see any reason for them not to issue it for an Exclusive account. In Indus, this is possible; you can hold as many Debit cards as you want, provided you pay for them. 😁 You can try one more thing: if your RM refuses, you can try opening a lower variant joint account and get the card issued against it.

See, I don't hold this card. When I had a Select account, I was interested, and I asked my RM. He told me it's possible but chargeable. Since I am content with the Debit Cards I am holding, I didn't apply for it. This was last year in June. 2-3 months back, I upgraded to Exclusive. So, if it's possible to get it for a Select account, I don't see any reason for them not to issue it for an Exclusive account. In Indus, this is possible; you can hold as many Debit cards as you want, provided you pay for them. 😁 You can try one more thing: if your RM refuses, you can try opening a lower variant joint account and get the card issued against it.
Ok bro will ask my RM tomorrow

But how about
1.Exclusive downgrade to standard acc
2. Then applying for free delight debit card
3. Again upgrading to Exclusive account
Looking for suggestions 😁

I have multiple hdfc dc. One is the classic easy shop platinum and the other is the preferred one. Can I get 1% cash back on both the cards?

Back