• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long it takes to get reward points .
I have indusind select account, mastercard dc.
Made a transaction of 50k from cheq last week and haven't got any points

I made 2 transaction using Indusind Master dc on cheq on the same day using debit card from 2 different account ,, got points for 1 account and didn't got for another .. how is this possible ? merchant name is exactly the same in both .. and also balance is also similar in both accounts ..

I made 2 transaction using Indusind Master dc on cheq on the same day using debit card from 2 different account ,, got points for 1 account and didn't got for another .. how is this possible ? merchant name is exactly the same in both .. and also balance is also similar in both accounts ..
Le Induslnd: Here impossible becomes possible.

Is mobikwik CC bill payment still giving reward points for Indusind DC? I am getting a weird number in the total rewards this month and customer service is not providing a breakdown of the reward points per transaction. Anyway to see the reward point per transaction?

any more ideas on this ?

They just did, I took no action
Good To Go Amazon Prime Video GIF by primevideoin

@CosmicCat is there any other way except Payzapp to get points for paying credit card bills using HDFC Platinum card? For both HDFC and other banks credit cards

I made a HDFC credit card payment using Mobikwik last week using the platinum debit card, but am not seeing points in my account so far

Back