• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell him that you are ready to make investments and ask how you can proceed if the account is not yet prepared. 🤣

By the way this always works. 🤣
Finally my account is activated. So it has taken 19 days from day of funding to start using my account
Now comes the next issue 😶
I already have a Legend card from them. So user id was already generated. Now when I tried to link the acc with the existing user id, it failed, multiple times. My RM also tried, it didn't work and suggested to create new user id for the account and link the credit card later.

So I tried creating new user id using my debit card. It failed for a few hours saying 'error this request can't be processed'. I tried again after some time and it went through! Then I created a new user id, linked credit card with the account.

So as of now, things are stable and yeah their banking systems are bad. Not just the interface

Finally my account is activated. So it has taken 19 days from day of funding to start using my account
Now comes the next issue 😶
I already have a Legend card from them. So user id was already generated. Now when I tried to link the acc with the existing user id, it failed, multiple times. My RM also tried, it didn't work and suggested to create new user id for the account and link the credit card later.

So I tried creating new user id using my debit card. It failed for a few hours saying 'error this request can't be processed'. I tried again after some time and it went through! Then I created a new user id, linked credit card with the account.

So as of now, things are stable and yeah their banking systems are bad. Not just the interface
You were close, but you weren't able to beat my record! 🤣

Congratulations on finally getting your savings account set up and running. 😁

How to apply for more debit cards. I couldn't find the option in the app
Apply for the World Mastercard at the branch and the Visa Signature card through the app. To apply for the Visa Signature card, open the mobile app and click on the three lines located at the top left-hand side. From there, you can proceed with the application for the Visa Signature card.

Apply for the World Mastercard at the branch and the Visa Signature card through the app. To apply for the Visa Signature card, open the mobile app and click on the three lines located at the top left-hand side. From there, you can proceed with the application for the Visa Signature card.
Done
I got the MC with the Select kit
Applied now for the Visa Signature from app

woah. I didnt even know this was possible
It's possible; it depends on your branch. However, it doesn't matter once your account is operational because you can request any card. In my case, I requested a World Mastercard and applied for a Visa Signature through the app.

Reactions: Rkr
And my RM and other bank staff in my branch aren't aware of the features of select account. While filling out the application, I told my RM that with Legend card, Select becomes a 0 MAB acc and debit card is free
Even after showing the Select pdf from their own website, they didn't agree on both the points
As I knew the features, I said it's fine and we can proceed with the application

After paying CC bill on Paytm with Indusind Exclusive Signature Visa Debit card, after how many days does reward points get credited in Debit card ?
Edit - Received 3000 RPs on day 4 after paying bill. Thanks folks for support and cheer !
How much was the bill? How much does 3000 RP redeem in INR?

Back