• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Indus Exclusive savings account, we get 4 free debit cards
1. MC World
2. Visa Signature
3. Visa Platinum
4. Gold (Virtual card)
Linking your Pinnacle Credit Card to the Exclusive savings account gives a benefit of zero balance

For you I am repeating.
Use VISA only.

If you are still using Cheq, then MC
Cheq main use nahi karta band uninstall kar diya. Mobikwik, Cred, Paytm, HDFC BillPay, Payzapp. Bas itna hi.
I like and prefer Cred out of all wherever it's possible.
MC ko sirf Mobikwik me use kar sakta hun fir?

Thanks a lot bro

I have seen (as a silent spectator) many of your helping solutions about Axis Liberty/ Indusind account/ HDFC before formally joining this community and I find you to be an expert on these matter hence tagging you at the places I have queries

I am already using these products from a long time so I am quite familiar with them.

One more thing Now most of the Banks giving Cashback based on MCC.

It might be possible, suddenly any merchant which is giving cashback earlier becomes ineligible and Vice-Versa

Last edited:
I am already using these products from a long time so I am quite familiar with them.

One more thing Now most of the Banks giving Cashback based on MCC.

It might be possible, suddenly any merchant which is giving cashback earlier becomes ineligible and Vice-Versa
will follow you to get updates on these changes;)

Back