• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I've seen is the month is calculated on the basis of the day points are credited.

Suppose you did tranx on 29/30th of a month, now surely the points would be credited on 1-3 of next month, so fresh calculation will be applied i.e. 2 points per 200 till Rs. 5000 and so on.
You are right I also did txn on 30th june but points recived as per first Slab of
0-5k on 2nd or 3rd July

What I've seen is the month is calculated on the basis of the day points are credited.

Suppose you did tranx on 29/30th of a month, now surely the points would be credited on 1-3 of next month, so fresh calculation will be applied i.e. 2 points per 200 till Rs. 5000 and so on.
You are right I also did txn on 30th june but points recived as per first Slab of
0-5k on 2nd or 3rd July
So basically the learning is we shouldn't wait for doing the last set of transactions in the last days of the month otherwise it will be counted for next month as a fresh new block.
Jo bhi karna hai 26-27 tak khatam karo. 25 is the safe date.
Also that means I am safe. I did Rs 26500 on 1st Jul(which is showing as 30 Jun) and remaining Rs 86000 on 7th Jul. So in total I'll be receiving full Rs 1050 worth of points, right?

So basically the learning is we shouldn't wait for doing the last set of transactions in the last days of the month otherwise it will be counted for next month as a fresh new block.
Jo bhi karna hai 26-27 tak khatam karo. 25 is the safe date.
Also that means I am safe. I did Rs 26500 on 1st Jul(which is showing as 30 Jun) and remaining Rs 86000 on 7th Jul. So in total I'll be receiving full Rs 1050 worth of points, right?
Yup 🙂

Mobikwik ka limit khatam ho gaya se kya mtlab ?
yaar usme transaction kar rahe hain to bol raha hai daily limit khatam ho gaya.
Baaki maine kahi padha tha ki mahine me 2L tak hi Mobikwik se ho sakta hai isliye tumse punchha ki aisa koi limit hai kya Mobikwik me?

Baaki maine kahi padha tha ki mahine me 2L tak hi Mobikwik se ho sakta hai isliye tumse punchha ki aisa koi limit hai kya Mobikwik me?
🤦‍♂️
Aare toh bhai Visa Card ko paytm m use karna thha.

Master ko Mobikwik m

Haan I faced this today.
Have Paid 20,000 x 5 times on Mobikwik using Indus Select MC DC.
After that it's not making me to pay saying daily limit of this card is over

Haan I faced this today.
Have Paid 20,000 x 5 times on Mobikwik using Indus Select MC DC.
After that it's not making me to pay saying daily limit of this card is over
is Mobikwik giving any extra benefit when paying via Indus Select Visa DC .. apart from Indusind points ?

From the thread I understand that we can use HDFC platinum card either on HDFC Bank app bill pay or on mobikwik or on payzapp to get the cashback...
Please let me know if my understanding is correct...

Thanks

Back