• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
It works for any number of transactions in the same month, not for singles, the rewards are calculated on total monthly spends not individual transactions.
I have Mastercard world Select Debit Card, Mobikwik only allows transactions upto 20,000. But you can do multiple transactions of 20,000 each or less.
I always get reward for this card
Is there any workaround to this 20k limit? I mean this DC is not an entry level one. It's a midranger. Having this kinda limit on Mobikwik is weird.

I am already using these products from a long time so I am quite familiar with them.

One more thing Now most of the Banks giving Cashback based on MCC.

It might be possible, suddenly any merchant which is giving cashback earlier becomes ineligible and Vice-Versa
Bhai, I paid on CheQ using MC card on 29th and still haven't received the points. Before this, I was getting points every 2nd day. CheQ with MC is still working right?

Same here.
I have not received points for my visa variant as well.😅

Afterall its Indinind. Call CUstCare twice and your patience level can go above monk level.😂
Visa varient stopped giving on cheq like in February or something. Only mastercard varient used to give. Now that stopped as well?

Bhai, I paid on CheQ using MC card on 29th and still haven't received the points. Before this, I was getting points every 2nd day. CheQ with MC is still working right?
Please confirm. Did you receive points for payments through Cheq on MC?
Anyone else facing the similar issue?

Last edited:
So in the app it was showing on 30th but it was counted as 1st of new month?
What I've seen is the month is calculated on the basis of the day points are credited.

Suppose you did tranx on 29/30th of a month, now surely the points would be credited on 1-3 of next month, so fresh calculation will be applied i.e. 2 points per 200 till Rs. 5000 and so on.

Back