• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I usually have 1.2 L monthly credit card spend between Magnus , Vistara Infinite and Tata Infinity Rupay ( 80% , 10% , 10%) . I pay 75k from Billpay via HDFC platinum debit card and get Rs. 750 . Used Cheq for a while for rest but now it has gone to shit . Where should I pay the rest of the amount from . The post is very long and didn't get much clarity . Would be great if someone can summaries tips

Hi. I usually have 1.2 L monthly credit card spend between Magnus , Vistara Infinite and Tata Infinity Rupay ( 80% , 10% , 10%) . I pay 75k from Billpay via HDFC platinum debit card and get Rs. 750 . Used Cheq for a while for rest but now it has gone to shit . Where should I pay the rest of the amount from . The post is very long and didn't get much clarity . Would be great if someone can summaries tips
Read the first post.
The 2 best options are - Indusind select/exclusive DCs and RBL signature plus DC. search in the forum for a full understanding.

Latest formula for approx. 3 lac bill payment.
1. HDFC Platinum 75K
2. Indusind Visa Signature 112K (via Cheq pay together)*
3. RBL Signature+ 100k (Mobikwik)

Cheq charges 99Rs total and gives back 1000 cheq coins.

Last edited:
Latest formula for approx. 3 lac bill payment.
1. HDFC Platinum 75K
2. Indusind Signature 112K (via Cheq pay together)*
3. RBL Signature+ 100k (Mobikwik)

Cheq charges 99Rs total and gives back 1000 cheq coins.
I didn't get Cashback for Cheq trn on MC DC. Probably they have stopped giving.
Best is to use Mobikwik in all scenarios.
I am able to pay more than 20k in one go now by joining beta version. And it's working without any problem.

@VISHESH_BANSAL @4uziaul

Till last 3-4 months I have been using Mobikwik to pay all my credit card bills using Indusind Visa Signature debit card(Indus Partner Account) and have received reward points for each and every card bill payment.

Back