• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you will get up to 200 CB using the E-Debit card.

Check this thread here:

Yes, you will get up to 200 CB using the E-Debit card.

Check this thread here:

Thanks @4uziaul

With any debit card on Mobikwik , it is saying pay 20k only and after that , it is not letting me use that debit card for more payments . What am I doing wrong here ? Suggestions are welcome

Till last 3-4 months I have been using Mobikwik to pay all my credit card bills using Indusind Visa Signature debit card(Indus Partner Account) and have received reward points for each and every card bill payment.
Why does Cards section in IndusInd website always show disabled. Can someone tell me how to enable? I am unable to transfer my debit card rewards to cash!

Ok got it! Its under Debit Card Limit Management -> Redeem Reward Points!!
View attachment 24950
FYI, Above is the proof of points I received by just paying my credit card bills (since last 3-4 months) of all the banks via Indusind Debit Card (Visa Signature) through Mobikwik. If I am correct, each point has a cash redemption value of 30-35p/point which is much better than AMEX (0.25p)

Last edited:
Is there any redemption fees if we redeem from net banking?
similarly what about credit card RPs redemption fees?

Back