• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I first tried to pay my CC bills from mobikwik via Select MC but it failed multiple times. I think bank may be blocking mobikwik transactions.
Then I tried with Select Visa. It succeeded.
@4uziaul How long for the DC cashback to get credited ?
I checked today and it's not added yet

Not able to redeem cashback points that were credited for 1% CB using HDFC Platinum DC on the new HDFC netbanking portal. Its saying redeem not successful. Anyone else tried redeeming points on new HDFC netbanking portal?

So got an hdfc Millennia in August and did transactions in August and on 2 Sep . Now yesterday I received a monthly email statement from date 3 to 3. So is my September transaction also counted in the same cycle ? Or will it counted separately for this month ?

So got an hdfc Millennia in August and did transactions in August and on 2 Sep . Now yesterday I received a monthly email statement from date 3 to 3. So is my September transaction also counted in the same cycle ? Or will it counted separately for this month ?
It will be counted in this month. Millennia cashback is counted towards calender month, not statement cycle.

Hi Experts, I'm trying to pay 10K CC bill on MobiKwiK by HDFC Platinum DC >>> Always getting error as
**Transaction failed as the max no. of emails allowed for this card per month has been reached.**

Anyone faced this issue or having idea - what's the solution or workaround?

Hi Experts, I'm trying to pay 10K CC bill on MobiKwiK by HDFC Platinum DC >>> Always getting error as
**Transaction failed as the max no. of emails allowed for this card per month has been reached.**

Anyone faced this issue or having idea - what's the solution or workaround?
Same DC will work only in any Two unique Mobikwik Accounts per month.

If you will try in a third unique Account in same month with same DC , you will get error which you mentioned.

Last edited:
Back