• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same DC will work only in Two unique Mobikwik Accounts per month.

If you will try in a third unique Account in same month with same DC , you will get error which you mentioned.
SN9erDFFHOmx6tw2TN8x_17_b2c911f4d97d607761e77f551f1a81d4_image.jpg

Same DC will work only in Two unique Mobikwik Accounts per month.

If you will try in a third unique Account in same month with same DC , you will get error which you mentioned
Thanks for your help.
Now i've tried with the same account and removed DC from all other accounts - it worked.

But according to my understanding - it's working only for one account per DC as **1 DC card - 1 MB Account**
Not working on 2nd account as well. Please correct me if something i missed or not understood correctly.

Thanks for your help.
Now i've tried with the same account and removed DC from all other accounts - it worked.

But according to my understanding - it's working only for one account per DC as **1 DC card - 1 MB Account**
Not working on 2nd account as well. Please correct me if something i missed or not understood correctly.
Earlier this month I myself paid in two different Account with same DC.

It is quite possible that now they have restricted usage to 1 DC/Account.

Last edited:
Does anyone has an idea how to activate Mobikwik Wallet UPI transfer? I heard you can activate this option and directly can pay to any murchant qr code from your mobikwik wallet balance with out any extra charges.

Earlier this month I myself paid in two different Account with same DC.

It is quite possible that they have restricted usage to 1 DC/Account.
Yeah true...If it's only user specific to me then no issues but let's see other users comments. Last month working for me as well, without any error - but this time may be "1 DC/Account"

Update the mobikwik app and you will get popup option to register for Mobikwik Wallet UPI for full kyc users.
Means ... full kyc? Vkyc ?
In the past I did vkyc, even it's successfully but again it shows incomplte after a few days.

Pop up?

Name the version ***

Folks, what is the current scenario with Indusind mc and visa signature.

Which platforms are giving the cashback for cc payments currently.

Also have always been able to redeem 5k points per month per account, this month I redeemed 7k points, has there been any change ?
Or has it been changed to 5k points redemption per card ?

Folks, what is the current scenario with Indusind mc and visa signature.

Which platforms are giving the cashback for cc payments currently.

Also have always been able to redeem 5k points per month per account, this month I redeemed 7k points, has there been any change ?
Or has it been changed to 5k points redemption per card ?
Last month I redeemed 3k+ 3k +2k

Mostly likely its per card only

I dont know if anyone else faced this issue?
i made 60k payment each 20k via mobikwik using Signature Visa DC [consecutive days]
but my rewards point showing 375 only
its been 7 days since the payment made

What could have wrong gone here?

I dont know if anyone else faced this issue?
i made 60k payment each 20k via mobikwik using Signature Visa DC [consecutive days]
but my rewards point showing 375 only
its been 7 days since the payment made

What could have wrong gone here?
What is the merchant name you got while paying bill ?

Back