• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

#BHIMPeAsliFaydaHai - BHIM app offers for UPI and RuPay Credit Card UPI

Thanks for the post.
I just used it on my mothers merchant account.
As in my bhim app, and my mom merchant account.

I did 3 transactions of 100 Rs. and 8 transactions of Rs 200/-. Here are the details
Got instant 100/- cashback in one of the bank accounts linked to BHIM.
1st and 2nd transaction went smoothly, and got immediate cashback.
for whatever reason in the third transaction while it was processing cashback, my screen dimmed because of my android display timeout setting and i got logged out of the app, and the cashback didnt process.
The 4th transaction i did of 200 Rs and it went through smoothly and i got 100/- cashback.

then i used an app that prevents my screen from sleeping and the next 5 transactions of Rs 200/- each went through smoothly and processed Rs 30/- cashback each. i tried one more transaction just to see if there was some bug and may be i could get some more cashback. lol. didnt get any cash back.
Beyond that i tried one more transaction of Rs 200/- using a different credit card, but again no cashback.

So all in all, the cashback ( 3x100/5x30) is on transactions on BHIM, and does not get reset on different credit cards ( as i was hoping. ) It all went through smoothly with zero hiccups. except for the third transaction.

Edit: i guess i should also mention that i scanned the Merchant UPI QR using my bhim app. Just in case if its relevant.
When and where is the Processing cashback screen?

When and where is the Processing cashback screen?
its on the confirmation screen flow. like the moment you make the payment, and the payment goes through, it shows "processing cashback" instantly. and after you get the cashback, you see the transaction ID and all. if you already see the transaction ID and all it means that the cashback didnt process. you cant miss it at all.

its on the confirmation screen flow. like the moment you make the payment, and the payment goes through, it shows "processing cashback" instantly. and after you get the cashback, you see the transaction ID and all. if you already see the transaction ID and all it means that the cashback didnt process. you cant miss it at all.
Nothing like that happened for me.
Took me Directly to the screen with success transaction (green header).

Only Selected MCCs are eligible.

Make txn at eligible MCC as given in the first Post of this Thread
Fulfilling this offer is Quite easy🤣

Since Minimum Txn Amount is Nominal.

Fulfilled offer Number 3 👇

I did 100×3 and 200×5 to my Nearby Momos wala, where I eat regularly🤣

Sent him 1300 and received 450 Cash Back.

Asked him to keep 300 as advance and took 1000 in Cash

Will settle 300 Advance in Upcoming weeks🤣.

Will Fulfill Offer Number 2 in same Way, by spending at nearby Street Food Vendors

I do not think anyone needs any trick to fullfill this offer.

If you are looking for trick even to fulfil this small offer where Minimum Txn Amount is just 100 or 200 then 🫡🫡🫡🫡

More or less , everyone eats street Food and can Fulfill this offer with Genuine Spends only.

Last edited:

@VISHESH_BANSAL for next 2 weeks

200.gif

Will Fulfill Offer Number 2 in same Way, by spending at nearby Street Foof Vendors

If you are looking for trick even to fulfil even this small offer where Minimum Txn Amount is just 100 or 200 then 🫡🫡🫡🫡

More or less , everyone eats street Food and can Fulfill this offer with Genuine Spends only.
Jo jo tirick mang raha sabko momo wale ka number de do aur momo wale ko bolo sabse 10% comission lene 😂

Will Fulfill Offer Number 2 in same Way, by spending at nearby Street Food Vendors

If you are looking for trick even to fulfil this small offer where Minimum Txn Amount is just 100 or 200 then 🫡🫡🫡🫡

Momo jsa gol-matol mukhra bhi hai apka!!

Back