• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

#BHIMPeAsliFaydaHai - BHIM app offers for UPI and RuPay Credit Card UPI

Indeed. But I am tired of this MCC-based exclusion from NPCI. Every offer is a "blind cashback". I will go back to looting via RuPay UPI rotation 😆
It's not like you're giving away money for this offer. Just make payments that you're gonna make anyways and if you got the cashback, great, else just move on

It's not like you're giving away money for this offer. Just make payments that you're gonna make anyways and if you got the cashback, great, else just move on
No but the offer has MOV of ₹100 at least and if my spends at a time are less than that, then have to make effort to satisfy terms and conditions. But it's not worth that effort since it's a hit or miss due to MCC exclusions plus "Better luck next time" errors even on valid MCC so "moved on", exactly what I did. For any offer, we always have to make some adjustments to fulfil T&C, either there's a minimum order value, or specific days only or specific QR only, or specific app only (foregoing the confirmed or higher cashback we may be getting on another app), or there's a specific payment method to be used. "Just make payments that you're gonna make anyways" is flawed and doesn't really work.

@4uziaul @VISHESH_BANSAL @Shubham Yadav Hehe baad kar Lena offer kaise complete Karu ye batao
Paytm qr hai category Gas hai
Phonepe qr hai category Grocery hai
Google pay qr hai category Drug and Pharmacies hai

Koi Option bacha hai to batado uska bhi merchant account bana lenge 🫠
Are category toh aise h tumhare case mai ki

arey-mujhe-chakkar-aane-laga-hai.jpg

Back