• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Biz black approval

How much income tax can be paid on biz black card ?
I think the maximum points in a month is 1.5 lakh so that means 9 lakhs income tax or advance tax can be paid right ?
5x points or 16.66% return on 9 lacs is 1.5 lac points

Max 1.5 lakh points per calendar month or per billing cycle?

Hey guys first post here!
Trying to apply for HDFC biz black metal through my RM, gave him all the details. My revenue is in crores but net ITR is way less than 21L requirement. Also holding ICICI Amazon card with 5L for which I have given him the statement. Cibil is 832.

What do you think are the chances for my approval? Also holding current account with HDFC. I would love to have this card as my genuine business transactions are quite high.
Is your turnover is in crores, what is your business ?

How much income tax can be paid on biz black card ?
I think the maximum points in a month is 1.5 lakh so that means 9 lakhs income tax or advance tax can be paid right ?
5x points or 16.66% return on 9 lacs is 1.5 lac points

Max 1.5 lakh points per calendar month or per billing cycle?
5x points is max of 7500 points per month

Try to get in touch with the Business Credit Card Team. This is separate from regular & corporate Card team. They will help you process the same easily. Most of the RM's & even BM's arent aware of BizBlack Card or its eligibility

Try to get in touch with the Business Credit Card Team. This is separate from regular & corporate Card team. They will help you process the same easily. Most of the RM's & even BM's arent aware of BizBlack Card or its eligibility
How to get their contact?

You need to apply offline with income tax returns.
online may not get biz black, you'll get other options
Can I get it offline via “card on card”? How to go about with it if branch is not much interested in providing the card and I have no existing relationship with the bank?

Hi, do you have the contact of anyone from the Business Credit Card team?

“Hi, my Dad is currently holding a ICICI Sapphiro LTF with 8.4L limit and has an ITR of 21L+ but his business income in computation is calculated to be 16.78L. We currently have no relationship with HDFC and upon visiting the local branch, they said that the computation of business income should be more than 21L. They asked us to open an account as they said that bank won’t issue super premium card without any relationship with the bank. Can someone please help me get my hands on the BizBlack credit card?”

Sharing it here from another thread, I wanna get this card but bank isn’t much cooperative.

Back