• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Biz black approval

“Hi, my Dad is currently holding a ICICI Sapphiro LTF with 8.4L limit and has an ITR of 21L+ but his business income in computation is calculated to be 16.78L. We currently have no relationship with HDFC and upon visiting the local branch, they said that the computation of business income should be more than 21L. They asked us to open an account as they said that bank won’t issue super premium card without any relationship with the bank. Can someone please help me get my hands on the BizBlack credit card?”

Sharing it here from another thread, I wanna get this card but bank isn’t much cooperative.
if you directly want Biz Black then you need some Relationship with the HDFC Bank. it could anything, so no connection with HDFC, no Saving/Current/Home Loans in your dad's name, if anyone in your family have then you can try via their RM.

Hey guys first post here!
Trying to apply for HDFC biz black metal through my RM, gave him all the details. My revenue is in crores but net ITR is way less than 21L requirement. Also holding ICICI Amazon card with 5L for which I have given him the statement. Cibil is 832.

What do you think are the chances for my approval? Also holding current account with HDFC. I would love to have this card as my genuine business transactions are quite high.
so you got the biz black metal cc right?

if you directly want Biz Black then you need some Relationship with the HDFC Bank. it could anything, so no connection with HDFC, no Saving/Current/Home Loans in your dad's name, if anyone in your family have then you can try via their RM.
I’m thinking of opening a preferred/imperia account with them in hopes that they’ll give me a good cc but I wanna know if it’s worth it and whether they even give out credit cards in preferred accounts

I’m thinking of opening a preferred/imperia account with them in hopes that they’ll give me a good cc but I wanna know if it’s worth it and whether they even give out credit cards in preferred accounts
Any update? Did u went ahead with this, and for the Biz Black CC? I am also thinking of taking the same approach, if anyone can confirm.

If hdfc was so easy 🤣 then world would have not been this hot in summer

Any update? Did u went ahead with this, and for the Biz Black CC? I am also thinking of taking the same approach, if anyone can confirm.
Bro I have preferred ac only, and no pre approved offers for cc from last six months.
It is purely luck who gets offer.

I am a busines owner, but my company is private limited and i am not a sole proprietor, can I pay the gst with my biz black card, will it cause any issue in income tax as I am paying the money and my pan wil be used when using the biz black card.

I am a busines owner, but my company is private limited and i am not a sole proprietor, can I pay the gst with my biz black card, will it cause any issue in income tax as I am paying the money and my pan wil be used when using the biz black card.
You need to confirm once with your CA, imo it should not be a problem

Question: If I have HDFC Diners Black as LTF and want Biz Black for business expenses (ITR 23L, turnover about 50L no books maintained just presumptive tax at 51%), will they cancel my individual DB LTF and issue BizBlack? does anyone have DB LTF + Biz Black?

reason for planning to get Biz Black is my accountant wants me to either reduce credit card usage or have a dedicated card for business expenses vs personal expenses.
Annual spend: about 10L (on all cards HDFC DCB, SBI 5% CB, Tata Nue and some other rarely used) + 4.5L tax payment (not sure if it counts towards fee waiver limit).
also how to go about application? online, through branch or through RM (Which I don't have since I don't have HDFC bank account)

Question: If I have HDFC Diners Black as LTF and want Biz Black for business expenses (ITR 23L, turnover about 50L no books maintained just presumptive tax at 51%), will they cancel my individual DB LTF and issue BizBlack? does anyone have DB LTF + Biz Black?

reason for planning to get Biz Black is my accountant wants me to either reduce credit card usage or have a dedicated card for business expenses vs personal expenses.
Annual spend: about 10L (on all cards HDFC DCB, SBI 5% CB, Tata Nue and some other rarely used) + 4.5L tax payment (not sure if it counts towards fee waiver limit).
also how to go about application? online, through branch or through RM (Which I don't have since I don't have HDFC bank account)
through branch and since you don't have account they will bunch of document so be ready and will definitely act you need to open saving account to get the cc cause it business cc so try to see what the Minimum ITR though and you're family member have HDFC account then open offline saving account and family linked your account with them cause it will help in the future.

Couple of Qs related to this criteria for Biz Black CC - Spend Rs.1.5 Lakhs in first 90 days of card issuance to get First Year Joining Fee waived off (Applicable for fresh issuance only)

1. Tax payments counted for this milestone? It should since that is what primarily this card for, and can't find anything which says otherwise. But wanted to confirm.
2. FY fee waive-off (i.e. 10K + 1800 (GST)), would that also include GST part? Do they refund fee, or do not charge fee to card itself if criteria met in first statement cycle itself?
3. Alternative to 2nd, is it possible to get GST invoice for fee payment, to claim 1800 as ITC?

Is it possible that employees can get the biz black card?

I pay more than 12 lakhs tax. Looking to declare investments more in payroll portal while paying advance tax through income tax portal. Is this approach realistic? Please suggest

Couple of Qs related to this criteria for Biz Black CC - Spend Rs.1.5 Lakhs in first 90 days of card issuance to get First Year Joining Fee waived off (Applicable for fresh issuance only)

1. Tax payments counted for this milestone? It should since that is what primarily this card for, and can't find anything which says otherwise. But wanted to confirm.
2. FY fee waive-off (i.e. 10K + 1800 (GST)), would that also include GST part? Do they refund fee, or do not charge fee to card itself if criteria met in first statement cycle itself?
3. Alternative to 2nd, is it possible to get GST invoice for fee payment, to claim 1800 as ITC?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Not applicable

Is it possible that employees can get the biz black card?

I pay more than 12 lakhs tax. Looking to declare investments more in payroll portal while paying advance tax through income tax portal. Is this approach realistic? Please suggest
It's only for business people & self employed, so no employees can get it

Hi, I ended up getting a secured BizBlack credit card. Dm me if you wanna know more
I am planning to get secured BizBlack. Can you please help? I am holding Regalia Gold and Tata Neu Infinity with HDFC and have preferred relationship. Self-employed. VRM is saying not possible to get a third card. Asking to close retail cards, wait for 3 months and then apply.

I am planning to get secured BizBlack. Can you please help? I am holding Regalia Gold and Tata Neu Infinity with HDFC and have preferred relationship. Self-employed. VRM is saying not possible to get a third card. Asking to close retail cards, wait for 3 months and then apply.
Your relationship manager is correct.
you need to close these useless cards and then apply for Biz Black after 3 months, with 5.5 lakhs fixed deposit

Back