• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Biz black approval

i got it in my wifes name as a floater on her regalia.. literally with 2 signs on the floater form the card came home in 2 weeks.. no business docs, no itr and no field verification.. i applied thru a random branch in my city and not home branch so that my RM doesn't think i owe her any favours..
Visited an hdfc branch in Bangalore and they straight away told its for self employed.

What to do now? No option?
If they are offering BizPower currently, take it for now (if that's OK with you; not a bad card per se); and request an upgrade in 3-4 months. My friend was suggested by branch official this option.

No guarantee for upgrade, but at least it opens door. Go thru this hassle, only if you really need BizBlack.

If they are offering BizPower currently, take it for now (if that's OK with you; not a bad card per se); and request an upgrade in 3-4 months. My friend was suggested by branch official this option.

No guarantee for upgrade, but at least it opens door. Go thru this hassle, only if you really need BizBlack.
Is it possible for me to apply thru that bank official ? I live in Bengaluru

cc : @Copycat

Last edited:
Is it possible for me to apply thru that bank official ? I live in Bengaluru

cc : @Copycat

It was branch manager in my case (up in North India), so I highly doubt it. But will definitely ask and confirm.
I checked with a branch official, couldn't get hold of BM. He told not possible to apply on behalf of someone from other city, that too a Tier 1 where HDFC may be having multiple branches.

Back