• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL Energie - LTF?

POS in HP pumps can show HP Pay QR. You can scan it.

You can not scan normal UPI QR code using scan and pay in HP pay.

I think you did the right process, just the transaction failed

Oh. But the guy specifically said HP PAY app is not live yet. I did the payment anyways.

And btw after how many days we get the Accelerated RPs?

2-5 days. Regular reward points hey credited in 2-3 days, accelerated in a day or two after that
I did payment of 1500(1% surcharge extra) from hppay app using hppay qr and paid via credit card on Wednesday. Got 20RP yesterday while no surcharge waiver yet. I should be getting total 240 RP on 1500 right, so will additional 220 RP be credited in few days?

I did payment of 1500(1% surcharge extra) from hppay app using hppay qr and paid via credit card on Wednesday. Got 20RP yesterday while no surcharge waiver yet. I should be getting total 240 RP on 1500 right, so will additional 220 RP be credited in few days?
Yes surcharge waiver and accelerated RPs (22/150) get credited later. 2-3 days

2-5 days. Regular reward points hey credited in 2-3 days, accelerated in a day or two after that
Update to this. So I got accelerated RPs for both transactions, paid via QR on POS( which was failed as per the outlet ) and also for the direct card payment.

I mailed BoB CRM and received a awful reply. I mailed them back. Hopefully I'll get my refund.

Update to this. So I got accelerated RPs for both transactions, paid via QR on POS( which was failed as per the outlet ) and also for the direct card payment.

I mailed BoB CRM and received a awful reply. I mailed them back. Hopefully I'll get my refund.
Hope you took a photo or the charge slip for the failed transaction.

In that case, refund will just be a formality

Hope you took a photo or the charge slip for the failed transaction.

In that case, refund will just be a formality
Yes. I attached that charge slip. This is the reply I got:

"We can see that transaction worth 1050 at merchant X was debited to your account"

I mean I do know that my account was debited. I made a complaint, not an enquiry. BoB CC is pathetic.

Yes surcharge waiver and accelerated RPs (22/150) get credited later. 2-3 days
Got my surcharge 15.15 and accelerated RP today. Total debited 1515.05 for 1500 fuel. Got 15.15 as surcharge waiver and 242 RPs.

For me amount was debited while payment page was still still loading in HPPay app. I cancelled it and checked in Transaction tab of the app it was showing success there. Can you check transactions page of ur app and see if both showing Success or failure.

Just mail or call them and confirm. because few peoples got LTF, but for them also charges was mentioned in welcome letter, BOB might use the same old letter as before.
Yes, I have received the BOB HPCL virtual card 10 days back as LTF but mail received with the old details Rss 499 Annual charges. On confirmation with customer care they confirmed for LTF

Technically you can purchase fuel upto Rs 6760 (as the capping is only on the accelerated reward points)

But practically, I've sometimes received accelerated reward points upto Rs 8-9k (didn't try to push the cap, just happened). Let's just say they're not very strict with the capping.
Can you confirm if this limit of Accelerated RP and surcharge waiver is per billing cycle or per Calender month. For Axis IndianOil it's different for RP and Fuel Surcharge waiver so want to make sure.

Have you received physical card by applying thru BoB card app ? how long did it take for you ? it should be billed in upcoming statement i believe.
I'm not able to Bob card app. They can't fix that issue too. I told them to send physical card in email. I have received the card 21st Aug. I'll wait till statement generation date

Back