• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 419
Guys can anyone explain the reward structure briefly once.
It's not matching up for me.
Done a QR scan transaction via ccavenue for card amounting to 3100 on 22nd.
Recieved the HPPay points instantaneously and in correct denomination.
There was a surcharge as well so total amount settled was 3136.
Surcharge will be reversed i believe in upcoming days.
Recieved 42 points for card which doesn't add up to anything. What is this % and if I'm correct then it should have been 4% of the transaction value?
BOB has 0.25 point value so it should have been 620? Am I supposed to get that later? What is this 42?
Correct my calculation with actual figures, do help me understand the actual calculations that is followed.
Thanks

Recieved 42 points for card which doesn't add up to anything. What is this % and if I'm correct then it should have been 4% of the transaction value?
BOB has 0.25 point value so it should have been 620? Am I supposed to get that later? What is this 42?
Correct my calculation with actual figures, do help me understand the actual calculations that is followed.
Thanks
1/2 RP for normal 150 spent. Extra rewards of fuel are given after two three days. Surcharge is also reversed without GST.

Thanks
I believe your transaction was done using HP Pay app on a HP petrol Pump (Obviously :) ).

You shall receive 42 points immediately followed by reversal of Rs.36 surcharge and 454 Bonus points.
Just wait till reversal and check total points.

By any chance, is it possible that you scanned UPI QR code instead of HP Pay QR Code?

I believe your transaction was done using HP Pay app on a HP petrol Pump (Obviously :) ).

You shall receive 42 points immediately followed by reversal of Rs.36 surcharge and 454 Bonus points.
Just wait till reversal and check total points.

By any chance, is it possible that you scanned UPI QR code instead of HP Pay QR Code?
Yes, I made sure to use HP QR Code, the other one was Paytm, I made sure it was HP wala.

Ok understood.
So 42 is correct, I've to just wait for surcharge reversal and the bonus points.
Can you elaborate on the calculation, how 42 and 454?
That'll help in calculating the points in subsequent transactions.

Thanks for the quick help btw

Yes, I made sure to use HP QR Code, the other one was Paytm, I made sure it was HP wala.

Ok understood.
So 42 is correct, I've to just wait for surcharge reversal and the bonus points.
Can you elaborate on the calculation, how 42 and 454?
That'll help in calculating the points in subsequent transactions.

Thanks for the quick help btw
2 reward points per 150, so for 3100 it becomes 42.

4% of 3100 is 124 that is equivalent to 496 points. So balance points are 496-42 = 454.

Thanks
You have got 2/150 * 3136 = 42

You'll later get 22/150 * 3136 = 460 points

Total 24/150 ~ 4%

Back