• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 401
So, I got Petrol of Rs.2600 from HPCL pump on 21st August. I tried paying by App but it crashed while paying through saved card through CCavenue. I was with family so didn't waste time trying to pay by paytm gateway and paid by CC directly hoping I'll get reward points worth 4% of transaction value.

BUT, I was charged surcharge (Rs.30.68) and got only 35 rewards points on purchase of petrol of Rs.2600.

I am not keen on wasting time with customer care to get it rectified.

Better not to use this card directly.
This is expected as base reward rate is 2RP per 150rs. Either request for a physical card or use hppay+Paytm gateway next time.

Payment by physical card should give accelerated points, if it doesn't then this card goes to drawer.
HP pay is super buggy app, force close and delayed loading is common. Can't trust this app at a crowded petrol pump.
I have been using the PHYSICAL card. Now that you guys pointed it out, i just looked at the last month's cc statement. Found something very interesting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We are waiting...😂
Created a detailed thread!

So, I got Petrol of Rs.2600 from HPCL pump on 21st August. I tried paying by App but it crashed while paying through saved card through CCavenue. I was with family so didn't waste time trying to pay by paytm gateway and paid by CC directly hoping I'll get reward points worth 4% of transaction value.

BUT, I was charged surcharge (Rs.30.68) and got only 35 rewards points on purchase of petrol of Rs.2600.

I am not keen on wasting time with customer care to get it rectified.

Better not to use this card directly.

fuel cards always has mcc problem for any bank.

for this reason, its not good idea to have dedicated fuel card rather work with milestone cards.

mccs we cant manage and banks blaming on pos machine to credit rewards.

either we need to verify fuel station and stick to it or hope for the best, in your case that fuel station and payment method failed, so no points.

moreover bob has rules on how to use at fuel stations to get "accelarated points"

// applicable for all fuel cards in all banks.

Any machine with the tag Drivetrack Plus will fetch RPs automatically. Rest are all hit and miss, but in case of miss, they have always credited RPs after email escalation
I first time swiped today and POS machie
Any machine with the tag Drivetrack Plus will fetch RPs automatically. Rest are all hit and miss, but in case of miss, they have always credited RPs after email escalation
I swiped first time today and POS machine was of PAYTM. Also can you please confirm whats the minimum amount criteria to get RPs.

Back