• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 414
5000rs. Mentioned in T&C, UPI transactions do not qualify for joining rewards and annual fee waiver.
Govt spends count?
What are the exclusions ?
I've done 3k fuel spends and 3.6k govt spends

Just attempted closing BOB Snapdeal CC...I was told my additional HPCL CC will also be closed...had to retract my request...
What was your reason to close the Snapdeal card ? Even after the recent devaluations, this alongwith Axis Airtel card are super value for money and worth the annual fees (even after the recent devaluations) and can easily coverup the annual fees with possible double(triple with Grab Deals) dip during online sales.

Last edited:
hi , i used to get cash from hp petrol pump so if i take bob hpcl energie ltf card. then how can i use this card for maximum profit ?
How much % you pay to pump guy in return of cash ? u will get 4% in Rewards points and 1.5% in forms of Happy coins while you will loose 0.18% in surcharge GST ( surcharge itself will get refunded though). Do your maths and decide.

Kids Reaction GIF by SHARE NOW

How much % you pay to pump guy in return of cash ? u will get 4% in Rewards points and 1.5% in forms of Happy coins while you will loose 0.18% in surcharge GST ( surcharge itself will get refunded though). Do your maths and decide.

Kids Reaction GIF by SHARE NOW
2% extra for cash withdrawl. can i make single transaction of 5000 or more ? whats max fuel surcharge ?

What was your reason to close the Snapdeal card ? Even after the recent devaluations, this alongwith Axis Airtel card are super value for money and worth the annual fees (even after the recent devaluations) and can easily coverup the annual fees with possible double(triple with Grab Deals) dip during online sales.
Well I generally use it for groceries but I have not received a single point after devaluation so it is worthless for me plus I already have HPCL additional CC which is LTF.
Some ppl in the forum confirmed that the Additional CC remains unaffected but now today the customer executive stated otherwise

Well I generally use it for groceries but I have not received a single point after devaluation so it is worthless for me plus I already have HPCL additional CC which is LTF.
Some ppl in the forum confirmed that the Additional CC remains unaffected but now today the customer executive stated otherwise
Yes and also for gift vouchers/utilities RPs are no more there. Luckily wallet is unaffected but will soon be excluded for sure. I dont have SBI cashback as of now and HSBC rejecting my card application so holding on it while i can.

Back