• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 401
Till few days ago it was showing Bob hpcl virtual card in additional card page. Today I got ltf snapdeal virtual card offer. Immediately applied for UPI related use cases. I had Bob easy rupay earlier.
Same, bob hpcl disappeared in my app and bob snapdeal showing, is snapdeal better than hpcl card ?

HP pay app is very buggy
I tried paying using scan and credit card as soon as I enter cvv and click proceed via ccavenue app closes on its own.
Was stuck at the pump for 30 mins trying to do the same.
Faced the issue myself as well while using ccavenue gateway. Paytm gateway worked fine for me however

Till few days ago it was showing Bob hpcl virtual card in additional card page. Today I got ltf snapdeal virtual card offer. Immediately applied for UPI related use cases. I had Bob easy rupay earlier.
I got hpcl offer but didn't applied. Seems BOB is desperate to offer the credit cards. Now I got BOB snapdeal ltf offer. But for upi I have tata neu infinity. So, Can we expect BOB eterna next ?

I got hpcl offer but didn't applied. Seems BOB is desperate to offer the credit cards. Now I got BOB snapdeal ltf offer. But for upi I have tata neu infinity. So, Can we expect BOB eterna next ?
It'll never happen. Since that's the only card which has some benefits from bob

From the comfort of your home, Search for "hp pay barcode" in google. Select images. You will see few HP Pay barcodes. Pay Rs.1-2 with your card by entering card number, expiry and CVV. Your card will be saved.

Now, when you visit petrol pump, you will not need to enter card details.
Tokenization isn't helping in CCavenue atleast, app crashes and closes on Android Samsung galaxy as soon as I enter CVV

So, I got Petrol of Rs.2600 from HPCL pump on 21st August. I tried paying by App but it crashed while paying through saved card through CCavenue. I was with family so didn't waste time trying to pay by paytm gateway and paid by CC directly hoping I'll get reward points worth 4% of transaction value.

BUT, I was charged surcharge (Rs.30.68) and got only 35 rewards points on purchase of petrol of Rs.2600.

I am not keen on wasting time with customer care to get it rectified.

Better not to use this card directly.

Attachments

• Screenshot (271).webp
    Screenshot (271).webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 18
Back