• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob is offering additional LTF HPCL Energie virtual CC, should I take it or wait for the better one?

people on this forum are having upto 6 cards....take it....will help in offers .....and its ltf...so good for ocassional spends and fuel needs if u dont have another fuel card.....only card that was worth...snapdeal card is now devalued from 15 july....so u can take this card...its also a rupay card so helpful in upi payments

people on this forum are having upto 6 cards....take it....will help in offers .....and its ltf...so good for ocassional spends and fuel needs if u dont have another fuel card.....only card that was worth...snapdeal card is now devalued from 15 july....so u can take this card...its also a rupay card so helpful in upi payments
I have never understood why people want multiple rupay cards to pay via UPI.
First off merchants that don't accept cards are slowly switching this off and the other merchants are the ones that take cards.

Secondly 1 or 2 cards for UPI is more than enough? Something like maybe tata neu as the others are not rewarding.

Bob hpcl via UPI earns only 0.25% , why would anyone use this?

First off merchants that don't accept cards are slowly switching this off and the other merchants are the ones that take cards.

Secondly 1 or 2 cards for UPI is more than enough? Something like maybe tata neu as the others are not rewarding.

this card upi feature is just a addon........it is not its usp.....i just mentioned it.....i have 4-5 rupay credit cards but I hardly use any of them for upi....
this cards main usp is fuel....upi payment is a side usp

many people dont have any upi card or dont know about this feature....so I mentioned it....

I took this card yesterday major reason was with B0B Card I could get 2g of gold on Flipk#rt on sale yesterday with a discount of 3k (B0B cards gave 3k off others 1.5k) which meant I need to pay 13k (6.5k per gram).

Had Easy and bought 2g then got notification about this took it and was able to get another 2g with 3k off which meant a saving off 1.5k in the first transaction with a LTF card. I can exchange the gold in shops where they take it at around 7.3k for 1g so profit is around 800rs per gram.

Seems like a good offer for me so took this card for the same. That is my reason dont knw about others

this card upi feature is just a addon........it is not its usp.....i just mentioned it.....i have 4-5 rupay credit cards but I hardly use any of them for upi....
this cards main usp is fuel....upi payment is a side usp

many people dont have any upi card or dont know about this feature....so I mentioned it....

I took this card yesterday major reason was with B0B Card I could get 2g of gold on Flipk#rt on sale yesterday with a discount of 3k (B0B cards gave 3k off others 1.5k) which meant I need to pay 13k (6.5k per gram).

Had Easy and bought 2g then got notification about this took it and was able to get another 2g with 3k off which meant a saving off 1.5k in the first transaction with a LTF card. I can exchange the gold in shops where they take it at around 7.3k for 1g so profit is around 800rs per gram.

Seems like a good offer for me so took this card for the same. That is my reason dont knw about others
I agree that the card might be useful for other things such as fuel and I took it myself.

I just always wondered why people want it in rupay to pay via UPI so badly when the rewards are nil and they may have other cards for UPI spends.

I always try and pay via card wherever I can and in the rare occasion I need upi, I use tata neu

I just always wondered why people want it in rupay to pay via UPI so badly when the rewards are nil and they may have other cards for UPI spends.

I always try and pay via card wherever I can and in the rare occasion I need upi, I use tata neu
I used to use Tata Neu card for UPI now after their recent changes of T&C I used Jupiter Edge in Jupiter app for UPI

In case need to use Tata Neu I use it via Navi UPI as normally I get more Navi coins than the 1% cashback that Tata Neu Plus gives via their app

They r offering virtual card right
Then how to use this card in dept stores/groc for 2% cashback

And 5% cashback on hpcl fuel ?

If scan & pay it is 0.25% value back

They r offering virtual card right
Then how to use this card in dept stores/groc for 2% cashback

And 5% cashback on hpcl fuel ?

If scan & pay it is 0.25% value back
2% rewards for groceries/super market has been withdrawn. So there's only HP fuel benefit which u can use through HP Pay App Only.

Customer support team informed that using any UPI app to pay to petrol pump's QR code will not get rewards

Back