• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB now offering Snapdeal card as additional card to existing card holders!

So finally some card that makes sense with sensible fees....

Existing card holders can get it. Limit will be shared with existing card... And this is probably 2nd best card after eterna....

https://www.bobfinancial.com/snapdeal_n...sp

For all details and benefits

Charges- joining ( 249+gst)

Annual (from 2nd year) - 249 +gst

View attachment 5756
Yeah I got this option too. Do you think it's worth going for it? I am considering it as it would be my first Rupay credit card. Would be beneficial for availing Rupay CC offers.
@Abhishek012 Your thoughts on this card and which variant is this? Platinum or Select? 🤔

So finally some card that makes sense with sensible fees....

Existing card holders can get it. Limit will be shared with existing card... And this is probably 2nd best card after eterna....

https://www.bobfinancial.com/snapdeal_n...sp

For all details and benefits

Charges- joining ( 249+gst)

Annual (from 2nd year) - 249 +gst

View attachment 5756
Was this card visible on your netbanking under Additional Card since most of us getting option for HPCL as additional card? Want to know the process for Existing cardholders?

Yeah I got this option too. Do you think it's worth going for it? I am considering it as it would be my first Rupay credit card. Would be beneficial for availing Rupay CC offers.
@Abhishek012 Your thoughts on this card and which variant is this? Platinum or Select? 🤔
This the second best card in terms of rewards in bob.. With 1/10 of fees of eterna.. Also applicable for bob and rupay card offers......

Was this card visible on your netbanking under Additional Card since most of us getting option for HPCL as additional card? Want to know the process for Existing cardholders?
Just apply.. Confirm your delivery address.... U will receive the card in a week.......

Login to online.bobcards.com...
After that go to menu.... Select requests.... In that... Select get additional card... U will see apply button there for this card...

Just confirm delivery address and validate ur request through otp.. Card will be delivered

BOB Select Visa card also cap at maximum 250 rupees per month and after that 0.25% rewards but people are dying to get this BOB select visa card.

So, BOB snapdeal RuPay credit card is far better than BOB Select Visa card.

Also cashback directly credited to your card statement.

Snapdeal variant -

2.5% Cashback on all Online shopping, Grocery and Department Stores upto Rs500 per month (Cashback directly credit on next month card statement).

After that 1% cashback on all spends (Cashback directly credit on next month card statement).

This is RuPay JCB Platinum variant, Snapdeal & HPCL both are RuPay JCB Platinum variant, you can also register for loungekey (but no free lounge access showing, we need to confirm with loungekey customer support team, if anyone have this card call loungekey customer support team and ask how many free lounge access benefit available on these cards)- https://www.loungekey.com/en/jcb12/

IMG-20221012-WA0010.jpg

BOB Select Visa card also cap at maximum 250 rupees per month and after that 0.25% rewards but people are dying to get this BOB select visa card.

So, BOB snapdeal RuPay credit card is far better than BOB Select Visa card.

Also cashback directly credited to your card statement.

Snapdeal variant -

2.5% Cashback on all Online shopping, Grocery and Department Stores upto Rs500 per month (Cashback directly credit on next month card statement).

After that 1% cashback on all spends (Cashback directly credit on next month card statement).

This is RuPay JCB Platinum variant, Snapdeal & HPCL both are RuPay JCB Platinum variant, you can also register for loungekey (but no free lounge access showing, we need to confirm with loungekey customer support team, if anyone have this card call loungekey customer support team and ask how many free lounge access benefit available on these cards)- https://www.loungekey.com/en/jcb12/

View attachment 5763
I have applied for it. Will check with Lounge Key once I receive the card. I think there might be no lounge benefits (being Rupay Platinum variant) as BOB Premier CC is Rupay Select variant thus it has complimentary lounge access.

Last edited:
Btw which ccs are part of select wellness and anyone of them worth it?
PNB, Indian bank, Union bank and Canara bank - free golf, Health checkup, free gym, Spa services

BOB RuPay premium card also added but only offer free gold services, other benefits are not available.

For RuPay select wellness debit cards - you will also get free 12 months Amazon prime video, hotstar, sonyLiv, Rs100 Uber gv and Ola gv.

Also free Health checkup, free gym, Spa services etc.

Back