• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB now offering Snapdeal card as additional card to existing card holders!

Will applying for Snapdeal may affect eterna upgrade process in any way ?
No! Snapdeal will be an additional card, in any way your upgrade Request is for Premier, both will be different!
It's just that your current Premier limit will be shared with Snapdeal, if your upgrade gets approved only your Premier Limit will increase as per Eterna policy(Min. limit 2Lac). Snapdeal Limit will be same like Premier.

Yaa.. But atleast not... butchered.. Maybe next time it will
I was planning on applying for Eterna this month but now I don't even want to have anything to do with BoB. I mean even HDFC wasn't this harsh with devaluations they did it slowly over time.

Banks are on a devaluation spree. I hope people didn't close the Flipkart Axis or AmazonPay cards after getting Cashback card because I am sure it's on the butcher pile of the table

I was planning on applying for Eterna this month but now I don't even want to have anything to do with BoB. I mean even HDFC wasn't this harsh with devaluations they did it slowly over time.

Banks are on a devaluation spree. I hope people didn't close the Flipkart Axis or AmazonPay cards after getting Cashback card because I am sure it's on the butcher pile of the table
Cashback will die within a year or maybe by FY 24 after SBI card profit falls

Back